The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Stolen Equipment from car in Jindy

Help a fellow boardworldian out with the search for some stolen gear

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7426/

tracvks - 04 September 2012 12:56 AM

Hi All,

My car got broken into on Sunday morning in Jindabyne (Ingebyra Street) and a 2012 capita indoor survival 156 with green union forces and a 2013 bataleon aerobic 157 with green union forces were taken - if you have any information or see these second hand boards for sale please contact me.

Cheers,
tracvks

WTF? Man some people are low! hopefully he finds the culprits. I’ve got some mates down there for the week, will msg them and get them to keep an eye out!

Thing is, its not usually your regular snow goers. Its most likely some dero bogan dropkicks who maybe go down for 1 trip a year with their shit mates and they take advantage . ASS HOLES

That’s so crap… Hope you find them.

Thanks heaps for the support guys - any information is appreciated

I have put it up on FB, hopefully someone will see them somewhere.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 04 September 2012 01:04 AM

Thing is, its not usually your regular snow goers. Its most likely some dero bogan dropkicks who maybe go down for 1 trip a year with their shit mates and they take advantage . ASS HOLES

its always kids, i have heard a few kids from cooma have been doing it abit this season!

AARRRGGGHH FKRS!!!!

Hopefully you can get insurance on this?

Man some people really are so dog.

Why do it for, I bet if it was their stuff they be kicking up a fuss and threating to bash someone.
Really grinds my gears.

I think thieves are pretty much the lowest of the low.

Some people work so hard to get the things they have. Some people make some serious sacrifices to get those things. And then for some lowlife to come along and think that they can just help themselves to whatever they want, really grinds my gears.

These people have no respect or understanding of what it means to work for what you have.

Yep its pretty sucky!

After what happened to my car last year as well! I bet the people who wrote it it off would have been shattered if that had happened to to them! I was very lucky to be in a position to afford to upgrade my car. There is no way seasonal workers would have been able to replace their car and would have had a very sucky end to their season!