The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

yeah, i’m pretty sure you killed it this week, lanox! tevez and van persie, yeah?

yep. i think that is where all my points came from ...

its so weird tho how they do the points.
van pers scored 3 and he only got 15 points and i have him as V and tevez scored 1 and had him as C and he go 30 points.

i would think that van p would have close to 30 or more points. lol

C gets double points.

V only gets double if the C doesn’t play.

Damm you Lanox you are hot on my tail now!

TJswish - 03 September 2012 05:28 AM

C gets double points.

V only gets double if the C doesn’t play.

Thanks TJ…

CRACKERS - 03 September 2012 05:31 AM

Damm you Lanox you are hot on my tail now!

yeah i know after shocking start and loosing 14 points on changing my squad around its about time they start doing something.

i had a screamer of a week (71 points)

great work guys! im having a cr@pper of a time since week one now haha oh well, first time in the fantasy premier league was always going to be an experiment haha

Liverfail are sue for another shit year.

Fancy loaning out your main forward and not replacing him…

lol don’t talk to me about it, deano. It was a massive stuff up….but at least they’ve straight out admitted it, owners and coach. Hopefully we can get someone (anyone!) who is off contract to be a back-up striker until the next transfer window….Hell, I’d even consider taking traitor Owen back, even after he went to the Mancs!

Can you hear Man u sing nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo

hahaha

I am a Liverpool fan to the death, but I am getting so over this crap from Suarez. I don’t think he acts in a manner that befits wearing the LFC shirt. Its great to win, but it isn’t more important than keeping your integrity and Suarez’s is wearing thin (if he had any in the first place).

He’s a good player but damn he’s a grub!

He’d be a better player if he didn’t dive all the time.

There is also this one of Bale floating about…