The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

Hahahaha love it. LOL

static_22 - 16 August 2012 02:04 AM

So it looks like I’ll be burning my RvP jersey at The Shred. I hope there is a big and violent fire to throw it in!

Oh that reminds me, I need to bring my Miami Heat jersey for Deano to wear on the Saturday. smirk

Great win for Everton over Man Utd’s stocked strike force.

rider26 - 21 August 2012 02:03 AM

Great win for Everton over Man Utd’s stocked strike force.

Waking up to that news this morning made me very happy :D

So many people at work are overjoyed at this mornings news haha

fellaini was a beast!

And it’s Arrrrrseeeenal! *clap-clap-clap*
Arsenal F.C.! We’re by FAR the greatest team the world has ever seen!

Same old Suarez. Always diving.

yeah frig, as a liverpool supporter, I’m so over him rolling around. If he ever made an effort to stay on his feet, we might get the odd penalty every now and then.

Liverpool looked good but just do not have enough spark up front. Raheem Sterling is 17 years old and was our best player and by a long way.  Joe Allen’s passing is impeccable (his completion rate is ridiculously good) but he can’t seem to make that forward penetrating pass that he needs to. Gerrard had a really off game. I have no idea what is wrong with Reina but he really needs a shake up…and as weird as it sounds, I would have loved to have had Andy Carroll on the bench last night, cos when Downing is the best attacking sub you’ve got, you know you are in trouble.

Still smarting that we didn’t get a striker (or two) in the transfer window. I have a feeling that if we’d had, the result may well have been different. Even though he went to the dirty mancs, I’d even have Owen back, at this stage.

RVP seems to have settled into his new team alright.

yeah, jeepers! He’s killing it. Just wish it wasn’t for Man U!

Manure are a one man team! raspberry

It’s funny seeing him be so loving to the fans who were calling him a rapist just last year.

does anyone know of a good app for the iphone for epl score updates?

I was running one called isoccer scores but it doesnt seem to be in the app store anymore

maybe try the sbs world game one? pretty sure that has live scores for all kinds of leagues. I don’t do iphone though so not sure….but worth checking out.

considering i had 3 Chelsea players and i subbed them with my crappy bench players i did good.