The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mt Buller 2012

I might be heading to Baw Baw tomorrow if you were keen mate?

Mate, I’d love to, but tomorrow morning we’re meeting with our travel agent to hopefully book our honeymoon, and then heading in the the city.

I’m pretty keen to check Baw Baw out too. I’ve never been there.

How come you’re going there? Less crowd?

Go there cos there is NO crowd, I have a grudge against Buller, bit closer, cheaper, and it has a super fun park and awesome vibe

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 10 August 2012 04:52 AM

Go there cos there is NO crowd, I have a grudge against Buller, bit closer, cheaper, and it has a super fun park and awesome vibe

So true, Baw Baw is heaps fun when they have snow. I’m thinking of sneaking a mid-week day in. ollie

what’s a day ticket at Baw Baw cost?

There was a website selling mid-week day tickets at Baw Baw for $22 each last week. I almost snapped a few up myself, but mid-week is hard for me to swing.

Hey K2, I’ll hopefully be heading up for a slide in a few weeks time, after I get back from Syd. I’ll hit you up and see if you’re heading up once I know i’m going.  thumbsup

Mud, I think day price for adult is $72 atm. I may be getting a discount as I work with the resort managers daughter (hopefully get a cheapy). Otherwise they have student prices cheaper again.

Most futur trips will be going to Falls/Hotham again Tills, just this weekend I have my cousins 21st and im broke till payday next week. But I may still have a few weekends not at Falls. Def should try to organise a slide at Baw Baw mate. Only prob is Baw Baw loses its snow QUICK! See how we go

If you go up tills, let me know!

Heading to Buller on the 13th for a week. First time going there so hopefully the snow is good..

Any tips of good runs etc??? I’m a beginner this will be my 2nd time boarding. Was fine hitting some blue runs in Queenstown last month.

Michael

little buller spur and standard. both relatively long compared to other runs on the hill.

Also dont be scared to go up summit. Its actually good easy riding, and its nice and open (just dont go up if weather is shit). Also summit slide down to Grimus chair