The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Third Chapter Prize Pack

I’ve been so swamped with work that I haven’t had the time to login into BW and comment on this thread daily, dang it.

smirk 
  LOL
  hmmm
  shut eye

Little pick me up for the day

Dirty Dirty Nursery Rhymes

Jack and Jill went up the hill
so Jack could lick Jill’s .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).
Jack got a shock
and a mouthful of c*ck
cos Jill’s a ****** tranny

Mary had a little skirt
with splits right up the sides
and every time that Mary walked
the boys could see her thighs
Mary had another skirt
twas split right up the front
and every time that Mary walked
the boys could see her ....

It’s Raining, It’s Pouring.
Oh sh*t, it’s Global Warming

Jack and Jill went up the hill
For just an itty bitty.
Jill?s now two months overdue,
And Jack has left the city

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone.
When she bent over Rover took over and gave her a bone of his own

there was an old man from nantucket….......

I’m not a fan of the Aus Idol / X-Factor style shows but a mate sent me this clip and I found it very enjoyable & pretty funny!

I have three days worth of skateboard podcasts saved on my computer, does that count as an obsession?

Once when I was about 7 I went on a family trip to see Puffing Billy, a historically significant steam train in Victoria.  I remember the day very clearly because it was the first time I’d worn jeans in public - I know this because I always hated wearing jeans because they were too restricting and I could never get them off.  It was a fun day out but it was raining all day.  I remember the train leaving the station and realizing I needed to do a wee.  After half an hour with my legs crossed the train stopped somewhere where I could find public toilets, but alas! due to the rain, the tourist center was closed and the public toilets were inaccessible.  Anyway, something that females may not fully understand is that when you’re a guy and you need to wee really bad, sometimes you can get a bit of an erection.  The thing is though, that I REALLY needed to wee.  To say I had an erection is an understatement.  You could have swung from my 7 year old stiffy.  So after realizing the public toilets were closed I danced my way to the closest big tree I could find and started fumbling with my jeans. I struggled. I couldn’t undo my belt. I couldn’t undo the button. I couldn’t open my fly. I was forced to get my slug out over the top of these pants which I so passionately hated.  I didn’t have time to aim, I got it out and I started pissing.  It went all over my face.  The shock of pissing on my own face was overshadowed by the relief in my bladder.  I then proceeded to wash my face in a puddle and never told anybody what happened until my 21st birthday a month ago.

Here’s a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcniyQYFU6M

RockenPunk - 30 August 2012 03:45 AM

I have three days worth of skateboard podcasts saved on my computer, does that count as an obsession?

sometimes the line between obsession and addiction is quite thin . . .

what are the podcasts?

That x factor vid is pretty cool

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 30 August 2012 04:19 AM

what are the podcasts?

17 Adidas skate vids
16 black label
3 chocolate
407 crailtap
39 dlxsf
103 DVS
225 element
23 fiasco
9 flip
4 lakai
67 matix
10 Osiris
22 Powell
23 quicksilver
84 skateboard mag
14 fuel tv
88 skuff tv
13 thrasher
19 vans

RockenPunk - 30 August 2012 01:57 PM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 30 August 2012 04:19 AM

what are the podcasts?

17 Adidas skate vids
16 black label
3 chocolate
407 crailtap
39 dlxsf
103 DVS
225 element
23 fiasco
9 flip
4 lakai
67 matix
10 Osiris
22 Powell
23 quicksilver
84 skateboard mag
14 fuel tv
88 skuff tv
13 thrasher
19 vans

Nice List!!

For sure! And they’re all free, I reccomend em!