The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fyve Design Comp pre entry display

I feel like I’m getting a sugar headache just looking at it haha

Ohhhhh I like that one Trent! Would be even better to be Simpsons inspired and Homer wanting a donut LOL

Thats mad, I got 1 more idea, I’ll try to get some time this arvo to draw it up smile

blizzard_22 - 28 August 2012 01:14 AM

Ohhhhh I like that one Trent! Would be even better to be Simpsons inspired and Homer wanting a donut LOL

meh i disagree, love it just the way it is!

Since I won’t have time to make another one… and I know I won’t win anyways, I entered the Noodle as my 2nd entry smile

I like!

But sadly I like anything that doesn’t objective women or is dark and emo like!

Mmmmm noodles

ladies and gents, i present ye what i think shall be my final design for the comp.
The FYVE WHAT DAFUCK
Those that get queezy from heights and strange movements might want to look away

and heres a close up so you really get the effect i was after

Does that say Radical on the base?

I can totally see you riding that with your current gear. Matching over drive haha. would stand out even more

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 29 August 2012 04:01 AM

Does that say Radical on the base?

I can totally see you riding that with your current gear. Matching over drive haha. would stand out even more

haha yes it does say radical! if it won and they made this board up i think id have to change the colours of the topsheet atleast, it would be too much matching!

I’m gonna sue you for eyeball damage.  It’s almost like one of those “stare-e-o-grams” where you stare at a pattern until your eyeballs bleed then you see a giraffe.  Apart from that, excellent!

That is super cool!

Would that affect actually be visible on the board??

yeah i did a poster using the same pattern for the foyer of my work and it works

Should sell your other non entries to people on the forums to enter lol raspberry