The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your screen name

blizzard_22 - 28 August 2012 05:41 AM

Haha really?! I am so use to yours now its weird saying oz!

Haha!

Seriously the amount of times I have started typing Blizz and wondered why your email doesn’t come up!!

ozgirl - 28 August 2012 05:52 AM
blizzard_22 - 28 August 2012 05:41 AM

Haha really?! I am so use to yours now its weird saying oz!

Haha!

Seriously the amount of times I have started typing Blizz and wondered why your email doesn’t come up!!

LOL  teacherboy

I get Tills all the time when I’m back home in Syd. Going through school, I pretty much only got called Tills, or Tilly. Even the teachers used to call me by my nickname. Had a few times when we had teachers calling the role, and they’d get confused when I answered to my name.  LOL

Down here though, only a few people call me Tills.

First name is Ashleigh and when I joined a basketball team 5 years ago there was also another Ashleigh so one of us had to get a nickname,  my middle name is Jade… So now I’m known as AJ!!!!!! And has stuck ever since. But on here is AJAY5, cos that’s what I have on my personalized number plates on my car! Added AY cos AJ was too short on it’s own and number 5 for May - month I was born!! I sometimes forget I’m Ashleigh, so used to AJ now. smile

After days of being in a creative think tank I came up with the brilliant combination of my initials + lucky number!

I had nicknames through out school and sporting teams but they were all pretty lame.

mine is;
dean = first name

bruce= mates decided to call me bruce McEvany (cant spell it, channel 7 sports commentator) which morphed to Deanobruce

I got all creative and stuff.. It’s my last name. All my mates call me by my last name anyway LOL

I joined a guitar site when i was 12 or 13, so I wanted a rocking name. and at the time, Chich was my nickname. so It was RockenChich. then I found out Chich meant gay, so I changed it to Punk, because I enjoy the punk genre