The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your screen name

well, my screen name is true to what i like to do!

just got back from a quick weekend trip within europe, and will be headed stateside in a week and a half.

Surferguy56

Well i like to surf the pow, surf the concrete and most of all surf waves!!

56 being my lucky number wink

BWAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA

hey “super dad” i think you should become “the love guru” from your posts on the new zealand thread raspberry

The love doctor… lol
I wouldnt want everyone to start changing the screen name daily for themselves, because I would not be able to keep up with who is who…
Maybe there is a way around that… hmmm.
I will enjoy this for a few days though…
Oh and, It changed my name on all posts. I thought it would just do it on newer posts.

snowslider is….Super Dad - 28 August 2009 07:11 PM

The love doctor… lol
I wouldnt want everyone to start changing the screen name daily for themselves, because I would not be able to keep up with who is who…
Maybe there is a way around that… hmmm.
I will enjoy this for a few days though…
Oh and, It changed my name on all posts. I thought it would just do it on newer posts.

I logged in and saw this new dude “super dad” has like 970+ posts and i was like….where the hell did he come from?????
Im thinking of a new screen name: $cha-cheng$ because my last name is cheng wink
but i dont think it’d be very convenient for others

Found this old thread!

Thought a rehash was in order.

I got Ozgirl back in 1997 after living in the states and creating an AOL screen name to chat to my american bestie.

I have used it for usernames ever since!

Struggled a few times (with things like twitter) cause there is an imposter out there! Some web tv star!

ozgirl - 28 August 2012 03:30 AM

Struggled a few times (with things like twitter) cause there is an imposter out there! Some web tv star!

Hunt them down!!!

Them??

There is only one! The Web TV show

I know there can only be one, I meant… doesn’t matter teacherboy

YESSS, go all e-highlander on them!
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!! *lightning and stuff*

Oh and my screen name
trent = my name
rad pants = my pants being rad
pretty self explainitory

blizzard_22 - 28 August 2012 04:01 AM

I know there can only be one, I meant… doesn’t matter teacherboy

LOL

I meant there is only one imposter!!

Mine’s nice n cheerful!

“Pazuzu (or Captain Howdy as Reagan calls him) is a fictional character and the main antagonist in The Exorcist horror novels and film series created by William Peter Blatty. Blatty derived the character from Assyrian and Babylonian mythology, where Pazuzu was considered the king of the demons of the wind, and son of the god Hanbi. In The Exorcist Pazuzu appears as a demon who possesses Regan MacNeil.

Pazuzu is often depicted as a combination of animal and human parts with its right hand pointing upwards and its left hand downwards. It has the body of a man, the head of a lion or dog, eagle-like taloned feet, two pairs of wings, a scorpion’s tail, and a serpentine penis.”

hahaha. epic! I wanna see a pic of that as your avatar LOL