The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Third Chapter Prize Pack

Clever Flight Attendant

A mother and her 5-year-old son were flying Qantas from Sydney to Auckland
The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked,
“If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don’t big planes have baby planes?”

The mother, who couldn’t think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the little guy walks up to the galley and asks the flight attendant, “If big dogs have baby dogs,
and big cats have baby cats, why don’t big planes have baby planes?”

The flight attendant responded, “Did your mother tell you to ask me that?”
The boy said, “Yes, she did”.
“Well, then, please tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Qantas always pulls out on time
and ask her explain that to you.”

silent - 27 August 2012 06:27 AM

Clever Flight Attendant

A mother and her 5-year-old son were flying Qantas from Sydney to Auckland
The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked,
“If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don’t big planes have baby planes?”

The mother, who couldn’t think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the little guy walks up to the galley and asks the flight attendant, “If big dogs have baby dogs,
and big cats have baby cats, why don’t big planes have baby planes?”

The flight attendant responded, “Did your mother tell you to ask me that?”
The boy said, “Yes, she did”.
“Well, then, please tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Qantas always pulls out on time
and ask her explain that to you.”

Gold!

best idea

Folks from Canberra will enjoy this.

hahaha thats the best

love the zombie fingers too

that new zealander accent thing made me lol

Whenever I share a bed with someone, I’m gonna Velcro the sheet to my side for sure!

haha Teggeh that canberra vid was classic!

Can’t believe I only just discovered this comp. Saw some sweeeet Third chapter gear on cool looking people in Perisher last week so would be ace to win some!

This is a ad that was on was on craig’s list.. Very funny..

To the woman that crapped in my car - m4w - 26

Date: 2012-08-22, 1:42PM EDT
Reply to this post

We met on the internet so I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had chemistry sitting at the Lakeview sharing that order of deep fried pickles while drinking the Mill Street Stout. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car. Please don’t feel bad. The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said “First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me” was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. It happened when I was five and sitting on my uncle’s lap. I am lactose intolerant, but love cheese. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don’t think anyone wins 100% of the time. That’s why they call it “gambling”. I’m the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better…like when you’re not sitting on a heated leather seat…

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call,
R

P.S. - If you shat yourself on purpose to end the evening early. . .Touche. . .

Yeh saw that a while ago, so damn funny!