The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Looks very fun indeed.Nice TR!

Another top report nthb… shaka
I think you did 5th straight on weekend trip?

Looks like fun mate. shaka

Hope the nose has stopped running ! smile

Another hilarious TR!

Thank god Dylan has never been pantless around me!

Was good fun despite my dubious health at the time, it did come in handy as an excuse for being basically crap in the park all weekend. I did get a couple of 3’s, one I was pretty psyched about in the lickarse park but no footage. The worst park run in the world is however all caught in excruciating detail.

Yeah Silent, was my 5th in a row, taking a “break” of sorts this weekend to move into my new place fully pumped for that…... Not.

Next time I ride will probably be the thursday of the shred at this stage, life getting in the way of boarding between now and then unfortunately.

haha i only just remembered that no pants pose LOL

awsome weekend riding, i hope that hip is still there in leichardt when i get back so i can get a crack at that big send i was about todo b4 the “floater”

Sick trs Nthn really enjoy reading them.

I am progress of researching on some camping gear so I can join u next season lol.

How do u dry your stuff lol???

Lanox after my gear whoring I have a different set of outerwear for at least 4 days so drying stuff isn’t too much of a problem. I hang up my thermals and socks in the camper to air out but the camping ground does have a drying room.

With the tent mate my biggest tip is one that deals well with wind, even the cheap ones are decently waterproof but windproof is another thing all together. For comfort go to clark rubber and get one of their camping mattresses.

Thanks mate…

i will let you know what i decide on. But i am definitely looking in to getting my gear for my snow addiction for next season.

thinking of getting this for wind

http://www.beyondcamping.com.au/vango-windbreak-adventure-blue/

Looks like I am in for a season pass 2013. bamm!

Yeewww the more the merrier!!!!!!  LOL

DylanV - 26 August 2012 06:57 AM

what work were you doing in thredbo spaz?

lanox - 27 August 2012 12:05 PM

Sick trs Nthn really enjoy reading them.

I am progress of researching on some camping gear so I can join u next season lol.

How do u dry your stuff lol???

Go to a bar that has fireplace, take boots and socks off, put jacket with them near heat, stand around fireplace with glass of Cognac.

The natural feremones wafting from you man sweat and allure of your swagger will draw the snowbunnies close to hear tales of your shredworthy exploits.
(If you can grow facial hair - use above recipe with caution, it seems to trigger snowbunny mating frenzy)

snowbum_spaz - 29 August 2012 10:13 PM
DylanV - 26 August 2012 06:57 AM

what work were you doing in thredbo spaz?

Ssooooo event photography?

I have to say purple polkadots suit you Spaz and the rate of hair growth this season is most impressive, as for the skis…....