The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A Loose Alliance Pirate Day 2012

How do you know? You were taking a nap at the time! raspberry

i was tired from the long drive up alright!  tongue rolleye

All you guys better come next year smile. K2 Dan Rider Warren OZ Chuckster walk the walk. or the pirate swagger in this case wink

Selwyn park report with a bit of pirate talk http://www.facebook.com/pages/Selwyn-Snowfields-Parks/314018908646586

rider26 - 23 August 2012 02:43 AM

How do you know? You were taking a nap at the time! raspberry

haha!

hoping to be there next year - if i am not a trainee anymore or if it is a none training weekend!

Hey Crackers, how we going with the footage? Don’t want to be pushy, just a heads up smile.

And did you end up getting the Fyve gear out of customs?

TJswish - 30 August 2012 03:12 AM

Hey Crackers, how we going with the footage? Don’t want to be pushy, just a heads up smile.

And did you end up getting the Fyve gear out of customs?

Have barely looked at the footage sorry matey. I neglected my PhD happenings a fair bit running into that weekend so have a bit to catch up on.

There will be some announcements on the FYVE gear and park comps in the next week.

Here is some stuff to get you started. Not my photos (Photos by Gerard Brown) and they are compressed a fair bit here…I have the RAW files but no way of editing them. He will probably do that at some stage I guess.

TJ method

TJ somefink

Cap’n crackers?

Very nice photos smile