The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

grr had to make some changes lost 12 points.

who is Dangerous Fc.

where you able to make team changes for that game ??

Dangerous is Rider. If you use your wildcard, it costs you no points smile

But you only get 1 or 2 wildcards lol

ah so disappointed with my picks for opening round….

slow start. Devo I’ve lost Aguero for a few weeks and have to go back to 4-4-2 until he’s better.

Probably better just to cut your losses and get rid of him till he’s returned. He’s expensive which is why I would get rid of him. THen they will probably ease him back into the lineup. Man City are stacked up front.

TJswish - 22 August 2012 11:15 PM

Dangerous is Rider. If you use your wildcard, it costs you no points smile

But you only get 1 or 2 wildcards lol

what is this wildcard and how does one use it? Adebayor needs to be in my team ahaha

it says about wildcards under “transfers” on the right next to your team.

Don’t really want to sell Aguero, cos I’ll just want him back when he’s back in the team…Doesn’t seem worth it to use a wildcard just to trade one guy?

Or have I missed something and I can trade him individually without using a wildcard?

you get a 1 free trade this week as well. I doubled my points in the Chelsea game smile...Torres was 18pts thanks very much

cords - 22 August 2012 11:39 PM

it says about wildcards under “transfers” on the right next to your team.

Don’t really want to sell Aguero, cos I’ll just want him back when he’s back in the team…Doesn’t seem worth it to use a wildcard just to trade one guy?

Or have I missed something and I can trade him individually without using a wildcard?

Cords at then end of every round you get 1 free transfer… so you can sell him 2 this week and buy him at the end of next week,

ok sweet, thanks for the tip! The round has finished now, hasn’t it? So I can trade him today?

correct cords.

You get one free trade a week. You can make additional trades at the cost of 4 points.

CRACKERS, you just make all the trades as you would, then when it shows the confirm button, you should also see the ‘Play Wildcard’ option.

I need all the points I can get, so will just stick with the one trade for this week! Cheers!

Equal last with Lano… Urgh!!!