The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Not told off! We are just stunned!

There are hardcore people who do the 10hrs driving on their own in a day just to get their fix!

Man up mate!

Right ....

haha I like dominant ozgirl gulp

hmmm i better keep my mouth shut.

For anyone who’s interested (maybe ALL of you together) - a room JUST became available at the (otherwise fully booked) Station Resort for this weekend. It sleeps up to 6 people, so if you want it, grab it!

lanox - 21 August 2012 01:21 AM

oh god i feel like i been told offfff here lol ...

yes yes when you put it that way you all are right, except drc and putting me in girls category. That is just plain stupid.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, at least you are going to the shred. There are plenty of snowboarders on BW that don’t go to the snow at all as far as I can tell or else spend the whole time in the bar when they are there.

If riding with other people is all you are worried about, there are lots of people on here keen to slide, just post up in here and I am sure people would be keen to meet up. If I wasn’t injured I’d drive you down this weekend for a shred!

There is a few who go down a lot and are usually open to catching up with BW crew, this year has seen a lot of it for me, ridden a lot with Dylan and Oz, rode with Deano at the start of the year and met vettski and coop3 this last weekend.

nthnbeachesguy - 21 August 2012 07:17 AM

... and met vettski and coop3 this last weekend.

and deeply regrets it now!!!

hahaha

downer

haha! I wondered how quick it would be before you saw that!

Hey and congrats on 200 posts!!

CRACKERS - 21 August 2012 05:21 AM
lanox - 21 August 2012 01:21 AM

oh god i feel like i been told offfff here lol ...

yes yes when you put it that way you all are right, except drc and putting me in girls category. That is just plain stupid.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, at least you are going to the shred. There are plenty of snowboarders on BW that don’t go to the snow at all as far as I can tell or else spend the whole time in the bar when they are there.

If riding with other people is all you are worried about, there are lots of people on here keen to slide, just post up in here and I am sure people would be keen to meet up. If I wasn’t injured I’d drive you down this weekend for a shred!

Thanks mate much appreciated. Nah not worried if i ride by my self or with ppl its more of a drive and considering i am not a big fan or driving, i mean i dont mind it much but i know it will kill me.so yeah.

But i know exactly what you mean about ppl and not boarding and spending more time in pub. I am kind of person first on the lift last of the lift and then drink lol ....

Well I’m driving down to Jindy Fri night and coming back Mon night if you want a lift Lanox.

ozgirl - 21 August 2012 07:23 AM
nthnbeachesguy - 21 August 2012 07:17 AM

... and met vettski and coop3 this last weekend.

and deeply regrets it now!!!

hahaha

No but I bet those two regretted not getting up for first lifts on Sunday!

Video from Sunday.

2 more days till the weekend!!!