The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

RVP to Man Utd. Crazy!

Insane! Now I want to make a trade…

EDIT: Free trades until season starts. RVP off the team!

He might score even more now…or do a Torres, who I think will fire this season though~

I’m thinking RVP and Rooney, both won’t have a great season so I’m choosing Rooney and will re-evaluate my situation after this week.

Fulham are top of the Table with a 5-0 first game!

Me on the other hand had one of my star players *not match fit*... Great start… :(

Tj I think I got 2 players not fit Grrr and forgot to change rvp which most likely he want play first game

Dammit! Got one not fit to play as well!!!

I changed my formation last week to three up front…come back today and only two up front. damm it.
plus I forgot to fix my team before going away this weekend. unrucky!

RPS88A - 20 August 2012 12:58 PM

Dammit! Got one not fit to play as well!!!

You will get an automatic substitution if one of your starters doesn’t play.

Dangerous FC to the top of the table… dance

Yea but swapping a 4.5 player for a 10 play is not exactly ideal…

I had a shocking first round but I think I’ve made some good trades for the next round.

TJswish - 21 August 2012 01:14 AM

Yea but swapping a 4.5 player for a 10 play is not exactly ideal…

I think it’s important to have at least one or two solid substitutes. You don’t need to spend too much for a decent replacement. Quite a few good players around the 5.5 - 6.5 mark.

I got on to the fantasy league….it said Van der vaart had played 23mins…so I thought he was injured and transferred him. Then I watch the world game last night and he was on the field the whole game?

Agreed Rider, though my midfield sub was pretty cheap cause I was overspending in other areas. My roster looks a lot better for next week now that I used the wildcard and got rid of the rubbish.

Wildcard already… bold move. raspberry