The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo 2012

You ppl are so lucky, I am stuck at this heat 35c right now and it’s not even 11am. FFS

atleast you’ve got good weather ianox, its pouring rain all day in ireland, nothing to do

Lol I spoke tooooo soon it’s hailing and raining right now. Although it is. 6 pm here in NY

Snowed in the village last night (1cm)
5cm up at DeadHorseGap

Will be great riding today.

Snow stayed on my car waaaaay past Canberra this morning and temps didn’t go positive until then either.
In fact it was a consistent -3 to -5 from Thredbo and the whole Manaro Hwy.

Not much snow in the forecast though.

Wondering if a Dead horse trip next Saturday afternoon is worth it? (Spaz you know i have always wanted to do it!)

I will pay for a one way lift ticket for you to do a reccy trip if you are in the village next week grin

From Tues grin
Have been checking out a few leads to get a bed in the village. If it happens I’ll be there for 10days.

Looks like Thredbo isn’t getting too much love here.

They seem to be in the process of upgrading all their webcams.  The new ones look much better and even do low light well!

Wow normally you just see black. Cool to see it in the dark, but sad to see the patches around the trees downer

Its a full moon. I don’t know if they upgraded cams.

look like shadows under trees, but not likely as it rarely has snow there anyway.

4 weeks left for my annual snow fix… ollie

Until? Do you mean silent?

Stoked for you all. IF I’m around Thredbo will look you up.

Sorry 4 weeks more we’ll be in Thredbo for a week.
I’ll send text to you if you turn up… shaka

So is anyone in Thredbo this weekend? I will be down Sat-Mon.

Hey Dan,
I will be there from Sunday 2nd till Saturday 8th Sept hope to catch few BW members during this date

Then have great weekend Dan!

Thredbo released their pass price for next season, early bird $699 I believe smile

All the usual inclusions.