The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees & Snowboard Socks - Order Here!

So what would it cost(preferable in €) to ship to 2 tees to Belgium? I might want to get a hoodie as well so maybe wait till then for cheaper shipping?
And I don’t own a tall tee so what size do I need if my regular tees are Large size? I do like baggy but not dress size :p
Awesome tees btw!

Mate i usually rock medium shirts. i got the large and it fits like a baggy medium up top, with more length(about mid thigh height, in my opinion its the perfect length)

Hey Jez, any news on the hoodies mate ? smile

I feel like the XL would be an overkill, not sure…

Actually, yes. Just received an email from Jez at Radical yesterday. The hoodies are in the country and are being shipped to me as we speak. I get back to Australia on Monday morning so they should be ready for shipping to you guys next week.

OK, who wants a hoodie?

Sc4rF4c3 - 14 August 2012 10:39 AM

So what would it cost(preferable in €) to ship to 2 tees to Belgium? I might want to get a hoodie as well so maybe wait till then for cheaper shipping?
And I don’t own a tall tee so what size do I need if my regular tees are Large size? I do like baggy but not dress size :p
Awesome tees btw!

I would probably go for the large unless you want it super baggy.

Probably best to work out your whole order and we’ll ship it all together. Let me know what you want and we will sort something out. smile

rider26 - 16 August 2012 05:07 PM
Sc4rF4c3 - 14 August 2012 10:39 AM

Awesome tees btw!

I would probably go for the large unless you want it super baggy.

Probably best to work out your whole order and we’ll ship it all together. Let me know what you want and we will sort something out. smile

sweet, I don’t want to go super baggy so probably the L will do LOL
And are there any pics of the hoodies?

Will take some photos as soon as I get back. They have a pretty simple design, similar to the black tall tee. But I’ll get you some photos soon.

I put my hand up for an XL hoodie when the orders went in. Can I grab it off you st the shred as well as some socks! raspberry

Hopefully XL is big enough.. I’ve had to move into XXL territory in tops lately downer Maybe you could toss a few of each size into your car to bring to the shred? Hey it not like you’ve got much to bring at the moment right?? LOL

Tall hoodies for me for sure!

Im in for some tall hoodies as well, will update my order with you and finally send over money once photo’s are up

hey Jez im keen for a white small tall tee. Let me know what has to be done wink

Also thinking about the tall hoodie… will there be a package for these?

Thinking ill wait and get both….

Hey guys,

The hoodies aren’t “tall” as such. Regular cut snowboarding hoodies.

If you buy the hoodie with any other item or package mentioned on the first page, cost will be $70 per hoodie. Same applies if you buy two hoodies.

Single price is $80 for one hoodie.

Just send me an email and we can make it happen. jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au smile