The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

nthnbeachesguy - 08 August 2012 11:55 PM

Ozgirl had some interesting things to say…

This seems to be a reoccurring theme!

Anyone else heading down this weekend?

nthnbeachesguy - 10 August 2012 03:02 AM

Anyone else heading down this weekend?

Yeah I’m heading down for the weekend (have also possibly cleared Monday on my schedule) and will meetup with RPS88a and crew who are already down there.

I am so so tempted. But lack of funds prevent me - and the thought of doing that trip once again on my own when i really don’t have too…

Sad I know!

#FWP

Think I will be starting at Smigs again, might make my way over to FV at some stage.

nthnbeachesguy - 10 August 2012 03:53 AM

Think I will be starting at Smigs again, might make my way over to FV at some stage.

I’ll probably spend most of my time at Blue Cow and Guthega, might head over to Mt P weather permitting.

I’m not anyone but I am here. shaka

BlueBird and 0 wind.

Me too hungover downer

why spaz? whyyyy?

There is no such thing as too hungover to ride…

hmmmm well it depends if the snow conditions are worst than the hangover… At the shred last year on the Sunday most of us were to hungover. But Spaz should have known better last night!

Didn’t he give Ash grief on Thursday?

Where were you, spaz???

That beeseekay kid force-fed me spoonfuls of concrete until I was up for the drive. It worked, so we rocked up to Perisher this arvo (parked at Smigs - scored a Hollywood park ‘cause we got there so late). Did a few runs at Smigs before riding Perisher until closing. Caught the shuttle back to Smigs, then drove to Perisher and had dinner (that we’d brought with us) in the car. Carved up the freshly groomed hero-snow at Front Valley under lights until the kid got tired. Saw the spaz board outside, so we looked for spaz. I went one way, beeseekay went another - but no spaz.

First tracks tomorrow morning - who’s in?

Chuck and the Busy Bee, living the dream shaka

Wha!! @ Chucky

I rode with Ash from 11:30-4pm today mostly in Guthega and a few laps through Pleasent Valley, where I found a 15’ rock drop (that I did with my DSLR and lenses in backpack.
Don’t know how you didn’t find me at Jax I was sitting at the bar or standing near my board. Did a few laps night riding (with Ash) then went to Sundeck. Came through pipe about an hour ago and was chased by the piston bully to tell my off.

Thursday is one of my best top 10 days ever (maybe even top 5) Today wouldn’t make my top 50 (no offense to Ash - I’m talking snow quality, the company was great and kept me riding to the end).

Tomorrow; will try Chucky but I’m running on minimal sleep for 3days and now sitting at Ash’s bar in my boarding gear.
I also need to earn my keep by doing some cleaning before inspection.