The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A Loose Alliance Pirate Day 2012

Yep me and Dark should be coming for the Sat! Static is at the snow that day with CanTeen, just not sure where yet. Hopefully Selwyn!

I believe DylanV wants to come, if so, we can give ya a lift!

We have a limited number of Pirate Day 3 shirts available with the logo below .......a few BW members have PM’d me on Facecrack asking about them. I’d be stoked if people that couldn’t make it this year still wanted a shirt.
So if anyone wants one, BW members can get them for the same price as people going to pirate day who preorder.
Thats $22 (+$10 express post if mailing) or I can get them to the Shred/meet up somewhere as well to get rid of p/h.

You can check out a bit more about them, including sizes here
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151995092455534&set=oa.371705639560840&type=1&theater;
Cheers

Awesome graphic crackers!!!

Very much looking forward to pirate day!!!

Tshirt sample 1

thats a k0ol shirrt

buy another shirt, nyteskye! you know you want to!

hahaha very tempting.. where you based? if a meetup is possible?

send a PM to CRACKERS. He’ll sort you out!

ok so 3 SLEEPS TO GO, until the fun begins.

We still have a double bed in an ensuite cabin available…so anyone keen out there then please contact me! It will only cost $142 for that bed, that price being the total for friday AND saturday night for both people. Couples or those happy to spoon are more than welcome! Match that with $50 for 2 days park lift pass and you’re set! PM me or reply here if you are keen or know anyone!

My funny husband getting ready for the weekend!

Shirts arrived in the nick of time…....I would’ve had 30+ vexed people if I didn’t turn up with the shirts they paid for. They are Organic cotton and I am quite pleased with them…..and fairly pleased with my pirate beard, it has taken me a considerable amount of time. I think I actually might be challenging Freddy for best beard.Too bad its red. stupid beard.

Tall

Short

Getting your AAaaaarrrrggghhhh on!!!  Nice

haha nice sword LOL

Hows the leg?

I’m really impressed with how all this has come together. GREAT JOB CRACKERS!!!

antisense - 17 August 2012 12:35 AM

nice sword

That’s what she said.