The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Olympic Games - London 2012

yew! takes us to 11th

yep & another gold definite for tonight (I think its tonight) from the sailing boys that they’ve already wrapped up!

cords - 07 August 2012 09:51 PM

yep & another gold definite for tonight (I think its tonight) from the sailing boys that they’ve already wrapped up!

Fingers crossed for our boys! I saw them interviewing the GB team last night about the sailing final and they kept saying that the gold is our for the losing, grrrr c’mon Aussie stick it to em

might be a different class. In the 49ers, Nathan Otteridge and Iain Jensen have already wrapped it up before the final race. So we’re definitely up to 5 gold

...I just looked up what you were talking about and that is the men’s 470 class. Australia has a one point lead over team GB going into the final two races, as far as I can gather…so with some luck we might be up to 6 gold!

Ah! It is all just sailing to me cause I don’t understand it LOL

So stoked for Sally Pearson. Gold for Australia in Olympic record time! cool grin

Shit NEVER said during the Olympics

rider26 - 07 August 2012 11:37 PM

So stoked for Sally Pearson. Gold for Australia in Olympic record time! cool grin

Yeah, also Anna Meares for a gritty win.

we’re still lower than Kazakhstan in medal tally - Borat’s revenge!

chucky - 08 August 2012 02:53 AM

OMG! That is what, 170kg+???

196kg…he walked away unhurt! he ended up sort of rolling out of it somehow….absolutely crazy!

I just saw the video, damn he is lucky gulp

cords - 07 August 2012 10:59 PM

might be a different class. In the 49ers, Nathan Otteridge and Iain Jensen have already wrapped it up before the final race. So we’re definitely up to 5 gold

No we arent, they have to finish the race to win it. So they better not crash out!

even if they crash out, they still have enough points already? thats what I thought. Could well be wrong, though.