The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

::: THE MAIN eVENT THREAD :::

Haha… Sounds like you need a beer lano! wink billy

I have been robbed!
My photo has been lifted from this site and used in a facebook post by a nutrition company!

Anyone know any good lawyers?

Damn, that crossfit program has changed your appearance, deano!!!!!  big surprise

I am absolutely spitting, so need to vent….Is anyone else aware that when you move house and pay for mail re-direction, that parcels are not included??

Why the hell not? and what are people supposed to do? I paid for re-direction and expecting a parcel from Nev from Snowboard addiction…but it turns out it has just as likely been dropped off at the old house and picked up by the new occupants!...and now he’s sent another one maybe it ends up there, too?

WHY?!?!?!? rage

Why did you give him your old address?

I thought I had changed it to the new one, but I just looked up again this morning but turned out I didn’t :-(

Still angry though because I should still get it anyway through the mail redirection…but apparently not.

I had no idea that Australian Post didnt redirect parcels! That is rediculous and just pathetic on their behalf! In my opinion you pay for a service which includes all MAIL!

If I’d had any idea that was the case, I would have gone and met the new occupants months ago and left my phone number…but I’m lucky and we only moved 20 minutes away…what happens if you move hundreds of kms?

I pretty much have no hope that I’ll be able to get anything that might have been sent, now. Not sure why a new occupant would hang on to a parcel for months in case the old occupant turns up…but I guess I can go and introduce myself and hope nev’s 2nd parcel arrives soon and they call me…so angry though! (at myself for not changing the address with nev and at aus post for not telling me parcel post wasn’t included!

They are probably using your dvd’s! haha