The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld flyer - which do you prefer?

Spotted the flyers on the counter at One Track Mind in Crows Nest last night, look great Jeremy grin

The guys at OTM are great! I went riding with Mike and Dave last season, super nice guys. They run a great store and they have always been extremely supportive of Boardworld.

Yeah I’ve been going there for years now.. originally rented through them back in the day (they grabbed a brand new un inc off the shelf on one occasion) and have since bought 2 boards off them aswell.

Having worked in customer service for almost 5 years its one thing I really look for and the guys there are fantastic, always happy to offer advice and make sure you get exactly what you’re after and give you the time of day when you aren’t 100% sure on what you’re after. I know I probably could have saved some money buying gear from overseas but I’d honestly rather pay a little more and help support the local shops like them. Thus why I’ve always referred my mates there when they are looking for new gear/tuning.

Thanks for the flyer today rider smile

Rick0889 - 17 July 2010 07:13 AM

Thanks for the flyer on my car today rider smile

Mate, there’s a box with your name on it at ESS. Speak to Jake or Pete, they know about it.

Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2010 09:14 AM

See ya met Chapstick & Popsicle today rider!

Did ya push Chapstick to the ground and kick snow in his face????  Most people do the first time they meet him!!!!

Yeah it was great to bump into Chapstick, Miss Popsicle, and your lovely wife. Made my day actually.

That’s the first time I’ve ever gone down to the snow without my snowboard and it felt weird. It helped that I’m recovering from a minor injury, so I knew I couldn’t ride anyway. It was a good day though, visited all the stores in Cooma and Jindabyne. Gave all the staff t-shirts and they put up posters for me. The stores have always been super supportive of Boardworld, so I always try to keep in touch with them to see if I can help them with anything. I’ll be back down soon to get new photos for some of the stores (First Tracks has moved location, and Rhythm has completely changed the snowboard store - looks rad too!). I almost thought I would have to crash in Canberra again for the night, but a Monster and two strong coffees got me home! smile

Haha I just hope it was all worth it rider!! Hope your getting alot more peeps signing up on here.

Yeah I got the box on Saturday night cheers for the stuff, it should last me quite awhile!

nice carpet bombing the Perisher carpark on Saturday with flyers ...

haha all this for the colour of the font Lol.
but i have to say it looks pretty cool q:)
i do like the 1st one better, the blue suits it.

yeh the blue one looks better

Haha yeah this topic has taken a rapid change as of page 2 untill now

still a good thread tho!!

rider26 - 18 July 2010 03:10 AM

That’s the first time I’ve ever gone down to the snow without my snowboard and it felt weird. It helped that I’m recovering from a minor injury, so I knew I couldn’t ride anyway. It was a good day though, visited all the stores in Cooma and Jindabyne. Gave all the staff t-shirts and they put up posters for me. The stores have always been super supportive of Boardworld, so I always try to keep in touch with them to see if I can help them with anything. I’ll be back down soon to get new photos for some of the stores (First Tracks has moved location, and Rhythm has completely changed the snowboard store - looks rad too!). I almost thought I would have to crash in Canberra again for the night, but a Monster and two strong coffees got me home! smile

Im back in a week and will be on the next trip with ya mate!

Have you been getting many new members rider?? Flyers seem to be working to me, havnt seen to many left behind in the car parks smile

Yeah we seem to be getting approx 20 new signups every day, which I think is pretty good. I think we have a lot of people lurking on the forums, as our stats are through the roof, and the average visitor is on here for approximately 9 minutes and viewing 8.something pages per visit (on average over the last month).