The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BW & Oi Mate! die-cuts & sticker packs - Order here!

Tills - 25 July 2012 06:10 AM

There’s an idea! I’m gonna sticker up my laptop when I get home!  excaim

mee too!  grin

I’ve stickered up my board!!! BoardWorld and Oi Mate rocking the tail of my now…  Awesome pack and now my boys want stickers on their boards too, which is fine cause there’s so many of them!!

Stoked you liked the sticker pack, bracer! Thanks for repping Boardworld! shaka

I passed on some stickers to my colleague (not these new ones, some other BW ones) and he is gonna put em on his board. Spreddin the good word!!!

Added a BW diecut to my helmet smile

Hell yeah! shaka

I need to get a die-cut sticker pack rider.

Going back to check details in this thread. I’m guessing your still OS since your posting at 330am confused

I’m here for another couple of weeks. I can still have the sticker packs sent out so just let me know.

TJswish - 31 July 2012 01:43 PM

Added a BW diecut to my helmet smile

I wanted to do this too, was it easy to place or did you have to trim down the backing to make it stick flatter?

Easy, just run your fingers over the letters and allow bubbles in between the letters and not on the letters.

There were a few hard bits but I got it down 100% no bubbles in 5-10 mins tops.

you can just get a stanley knife a put a tiny nick in any of the bubbles that bother you and then you can smooth them out easily.

The Lib-Tech sticker on the other side of the helmet has 1 buckle and its un-stanley-knife-able so I live with that one :(

Awesome thanks guys, will have to chuck one of before I hit the slopes next!!!

thank you boardworld shaka

Nice collection! shaka