The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Dylan I think you need to layer up while sleeping mate!!!

sounds like he had blankets etc in the car but was too drunk to even try and put them on!

I last saw him at midnight, I would just like to confirm the suspicion that he was too drunk to remember the blankets given that it was about 3 hours and probably a bunch more drinks later he woulda got to his car.

nthnbeachesguy - 30 July 2012 09:58 PM

I last saw him at midnight, I would just like to confirm the suspicion that he was too drunk to remember the blankets

Yet he remembered to strip down to a t-shirt and boxers!!  teacherboy

Unless of course he was partying dressed like that in which case he’s forgiven!  billy

drc13 - 30 July 2012 10:18 PM

Yet he remembered to strip down to a t-shirt and boxers!!  teacherboy

of course its something you would know very well on what/how to do.

I dont remember much after i last saw nthn, for all i know i mightve stripped down in the car park and changed

This is a very appropriate shirt for my time in jindy

Does anyone know how to change your name on the Perisher Dashboard?

I linked Dad’s employee pass and it is a random number…. can I put his name there? or a nickname. There must be a way I am positive as other people seem to have nicknames so it is not like it take from the perisher database..

Yeah, beeseekay and I changed our names and pics. I’ll see if I can remember how.

Go into “Settings” and just type in a new name where it says “Your Dashboard Username Is:

That’s where you can upload a photo too. Oh, and make sure you click on the “I am a boarder” option.

Thanks Chucky!!

How cute are my parents!

This was their day - http://www.perisher.com.au/dashboard2012/dashboard-view.php?mrd=EMP10435614

That’s awesome! LOL

I want one of those achievement badges for fast lapping of Front Valley. According to that Dashboard thingy I’ve got regular 6 minute laps - but that’s with lots of turning. I reckon 4 or 5 minute laps is achievable. Anyone know how much of that time is spent just sitting on the lift?

Not sure Chucky but can prob get the answer next time I am down.

Funniest thing about my Dad’s dash board is that he has 20 Ski tube rides and only 1 ski day!  LOL

The Tube ride achievement badges were the first things I noticed. I wonder if he can go for the record?  shaka