The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Is it friggen cold this mornin?????

Bit of a temp inversion going on at Perisher this morning 3 at the top and +5 in the “village” (that cracks me up everytime!)

I am freezing tonight!!!

Had the heater on but still sitting her in my soft shell i wore home from work!

Only just turned the electric blanket on for my bed… when its warm I am going to bed!!

was pretty cold tonight going to soccer with my hair still wet from my arvo surf. Even wore a beanie for the first 15 minutes of the game!

I froze while watching the football team scrimmage with another team… my toes were just so icy!!! Took me a while to defrost when they finished.

haha yes Blizz…I complained a bit of the cold tonight and then realised that I’m a massive wussbag and must be going soft, cos central coast cold is pretty much nuffink compared to icy wind off the brindabellas, cold!

cords - 30 July 2012 12:41 PM

haha yes Blizz…I complained a bit of the cold tonight and then realised that I’m a massive wussbag and must be going soft, cos central coast cold is pretty much nuffink compared to icy wind off the brindabellas, cold!

The wind was blowing off the mountains all day, was very cold!!! It was 3 when I got in the car after training.

I saw that it was pretty cold in Canberra this morning….

9 deg here at the moment

Gonna be a cold one tonight, apparent temp was -2 at training tonight. All the guys gear had frost over it when we finished and you could already see the grass frosting up gulp

Man up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked the last two days in the hottest palce in Australia “Marble Bar”.................

At 9:30 today it was 30!!!!!!!!!!!    cool grin

Oh man screw that shit!!! I hate hot weather!!!