The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Lost Gopro :(

Hey guys if anyone finds a Gopro with a grenade grip blue gopole in perisher carpark please let me know. I left it on the roof of the car. Reward if returned with sd card.
Cheers :(

Oh no….. feeling for you!!

Scroll down the “Recent Posts by Others” section on Perisher’s Facebook page, and check out Ema Heaven’s post. Fingers crossed the one she found is yours.

Hope you get it back mate… I saw someone on fb lost one opening weekend, had it returned two weeks later. There are some honest people out there grin

Sorry double post!

Sadly it wasn’t the Ema Heaven’s one… it was lost off the roof of the car this afternoon around 2pm. :( :( :(

maybe try posting about it on this link…..http://www.facebook.com/groups/302156863884/
If anyone knows about it in Jindi someone on there will have heard about it

spewin downer

So many get lost but not often by leaving it on the car roof.
You silly bugger.

Hope it finds it way home.

no luck.. would have loved to have just got the sd card back at least… :(

im gonna bite the bullet and get the gopro hd hero 2 i guess…

Learn from my mistake and dont leave it anywhere when in a rush oh and put a label with your info number and address!!

I really feel for your lose mate. How bout I offer you a new camera and 32GB card at cost?
It wont replace the footage lost but those cards are worth big money (which is why I prefer to have many smaller cards).

Yes that sucks :-(

Nice offer from Spaz!

Devo for ya… that really does just suck. I can def recommend Spaz’s offer!

That sux man… Sorry to hear it.

I was really close to never seeing my gopro again last weekend… I think Oz will explain in her TR wink

We should have got a lottery ticket Dan!!