The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

CRACKERS - 24 July 2012 12:18 PM
snowbum_spaz - 16 July 2012 03:54 AM

Anyone up here Mon, Tue, Wed - This week?

I’m sick of riding alone.

Maaaate…..on the Saturday/sunday I smsd you, I rang you and no reply.
I ever had a potential hook up of free cat ride and days riding at Charlottes for the monday!

Yeah my phone can’t call out or reply. I missed your call while on bulli pass - stopped by your place and knocked on door but you weren’t home question big surprise
I know have a prepaid account and will text you the number.

snowbum_spaz - 25 July 2012 01:39 AM
CRACKERS - 24 July 2012 12:18 PM
snowbum_spaz - 16 July 2012 03:54 AM

Anyone up here Mon, Tue, Wed - This week?

I’m sick of riding alone.

Maaaate…..on the Saturday/sunday I smsd you, I rang you and no reply.
I ever had a potential hook up of free cat ride and days riding at Charlottes for the monday!

Yeah my phone can’t call out or reply. I missed your call while on bulli pass - stopped by your place and knocked on door but you weren’t home question big surprise
I know have a prepaid account and will text you the number.

For some reason I though you were at the snow already and I was thinking…..he is probably 100m from me but doesnt have reception. I was in discussions about filming a spot check at Charlottes and they were surprisingly receptive, probably because they had just had 25cm of snow haha.

Would have been so on too it but school hols killed my funds.

Been meeting some great people this week and starting to feel like I’m getting things in the groove.
Rode with Dropbear&bro; today.

Looking foreword to this weekend - my first weekend this season!

Was hoping to hit Perisher this weekend, but still too sick.  downer

Did you get the Pau d’arco??

michelle

im heading down the weekend of the 11th if anyone is keen to have a beer or a ride with us going down group of 5 staying in jindy

ozgirl - 25 July 2012 10:48 AM

Did you get the Pau d’arco??

michelle

Not yet, I didn’t go out at all today - but I will tomorrow. I should have got it yesterday when I was actually out.  shut eye

hows the weather down there? i have been down like 6 weekends and havent had a proper blue sky day yet!

Really?

I was only saying on the weekend that i haven’t had so many blue bird days!

But then today at work today that skiing is the only holiday that you can’t really complain about the weather! Blue bird EPIC! not blue bird equals SNOW!

yeah my brothers gf had never been to the snow and is there this week and had blue skies the first two days! sucksdonkey balls hoping it good weather when I’m next down there.

Made this little vid from the weekend. Thanks oz for letting us use your Drift! It rocks!

blizzard_22 - 26 July 2012 10:30 AM

Made this little vid from the weekend. Thanks oz for letting us use your Drift! It rocks!

Just about to watch it but 5 seconds in and I think we might be starting a N&F fan club soon, “No Way” was very nearly my choice for my edit.

Great edit Blizz!!!

I love the bit where you guys were walking back over the bridge to the resort and everyone else was leaving! the music vibe really suited the moment!

Hah and then MGMT I approve.

I’m going to have to try to make it to one of the slopestyles, it looked good.

Thanks oz & drc shaka I had been singing that song in my head all weekend and I knew before I made it I was gonna use that song. I love it!