The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

Fun times snowboarding at falls for the last couple of weekends.

Check out the edit at the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfv5e2XcOdU

Enjoy

Nice edit/riding man, looks like you had some awesome snow when you were up there. Hope we get some more soon, was getting pretty patchy and slushy over the weekend.

We were there on the weekend too. It wasnt too bad - kinda like awesome spring time shred though i guess. Stay positive! smile Could use some bigger kickers on the summit though…

another fun edit. nice one mate

Hey look I am a better snowboarder than i thought (in Mexico anyway!)

Haha nice try. That is my friend Kim. She rips. And unless ur Asian Ozgirl… Haha

rad edit! Ill be up at hotham this weekend again boardworlders, anyone keen for a slide and a high 5??

I got scared when I was on my phone thinking this clip was our night riding on the Big D!! LOL billy

Cool, thanks for sharing Azz!!

very cool, Azz shaka

Another weekend at the hotham…another sixty second shredit!

Enjoy!

Nice edit again. grin Looks like they’ve got a bit more on the Summit Park compared to when I was there the other weekend. (Or was that somewhere else?) Last hit on that Skullcandy barrel thing was sick.

Thanks for the props smile
Summit hasnt changed much except they’ve added the Skullcandy thingo. Jumps up there are still small.
The bigger jump at the start was filmed at the Pea Brain Soup big air at Big D. Seems stupid they go to the effort of building a decent sized jump only to flatten it days later…. Fail…

Hitting up Hotham on friday until the 12th, anyone keen for a shred let me know ollie

We are heading up Friday arvo for the weekend.

Daughters 18th, so Sunday could be a write off.

I have a blue jacket, black pants on a T.Rice with BW stickers, also stickers on my helmet shaka