The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

deano i think you can find some stuff here, and i thinks it actually starts from 2014 not 2013.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/

Cheers mate, some interesting reading on that site

Chelsea have pretty much signed Hulk (one of my all time fav players)...shitballs

Fantasy Premier League is back on.

Join Boardworld’s league. Details here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6663/

it’s all about the championship division - proper football.

captain howdy - 24 July 2012 04:02 AM

By proper football do you mean every team parking the bus against Barca?

CRACKERS - 24 July 2012 08:04 AM

What i mean - unfortunately the premier league has gone the way of overpaid non-team players which imo has lead to the demise of the league. I just can’t watch a full game without yelling at the TV. There’s too much money and corruption, too many prima donnas playing for themselves. I prefere to watch championship teams due to the fact that they’re playing for their club and the style of football is a lot better to watch.

saying that, if the foxes actually made it to the top flight i’d be watching it no doubt :/

captain howdy - 25 July 2012 03:19 AM

I prefer to watch championship teams due to the fact that they’re playing for their club and the style of football is a lot better to watch.

agree with a lot of what you just wrote, except for this. I don’t think the style of football in the championship is better to watch.

Hoping Brett Holman and Chris Herd will be able to play regularly and well for Aston Villa this year!

cords - 25 July 2012 03:24 AM

I prefer to watch championship teams due to the fact that they’re playing for their club and the style of football is a lot better to watch.

agree with a lot of what you just wrote, except for this. I don’t think the style of football in the championship is better to watch.

Hoping Brett Holman and Chris Herd will be able to play regularly and well for Aston Villa this year!

yep fair nuff. skill wise the top flight is better by far, i just prefer the champ games over all.

What i mean - unfortunately the premier league has gone the way of overpaid non-team players which imo has lead to the demise of the league. I just can’t watch a full game without yelling at the TV. There’s too much money and corruption, too many prima donnas playing for themselves. I prefere to watch championship teams due to the fact that they’re playing for their club and the style of football is a lot better to watch.

saying that, if the foxes actually made it to the top flight i’d be watching it no doubt :/

what you mean is that I can’t read smile...thought you wrote the Champions League!

CRACKERS - 25 July 2012 04:41 AM

what you mean is that I can’t read smile...thought you wrote the Champions League!

oh shit! didn’t see that oops raspberry

So it looks like I’ll be burning my RvP jersey at The Shred. I hope there is a big and violent fire to throw it in!

static_22 - 16 August 2012 02:04 AM

So it looks like I’ll be burning my RvP jersey at The Shred. I hope there is a big and violent fire to throw it in!

There goes arsenals hopes of anything this season!

Argh why the hell did we have to send another one of our gun players to an EPL team..i would have rather they took 2-4 less million to send him to Juventus.

Hopefully Podloski, Santi Carzola, Giroud etc. can step up.

I hope Dempsey doesn’t leave Fulham. Quite easily the best player on their roster at the moment.