The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

RockenPunk - 23 July 2012 03:23 PM

Hello all! my name is Chandler, I’m 18, been skating for 2 years. I live out in the sticks in Bates City Missouri. All you need is a few plywood boards to create a sick skate spot though. I am in a band, Left Lane Closed, and we might get to play the Bomont club soon (a big venue in KC). I was homeschooled, starting college soon, and I have a passion for God. Looking for a sponsorship, but I realize i need to get better.

welcome to the forums, have fun

Welcome rocken shaka

Hello all! my name is Chandler, I’m 18, been skating for 2 years. I live out in the sticks in Bates City Missouri. All you need is a few plywood boards to create a sick skate spot though. I am in a band, Left Lane Closed, and we might get to play the Bomont club soon (a big venue in KC). I was homeschooled, starting college soon, and I have a passion for God. Looking for a sponsorship, but I realize i need to get better.

Welcome to Boardworld, Chandler! shaka

Thanks guys! hoping to get a bunch of posts and grab one of those free t-shirts! ive been watching boardworld vids for awhile now, really love the trick tips

Welcome to BW Chandler!

Welcome mate! shaka

thirdplace - 23 July 2012 01:21 PM

Hi, I’m Mandy and I’m new to boardworld smile.

You finally began posting! Haha, welcome Mandy smile

Welcome to BW Chandler

AJAY5 - 20 July 2012 11:55 AM

Hey guys and gals. I’m AJ and new to this BoardWorld scene, only been riding for 12 months thanks to the famous and awesome Billy :D now I’m absolutely addicted to the white stuff!! hope to meet and ride with you someday! smile

AJAY! Good to have you on here! How is Wally going after our trip?

AJAY5 - 23 July 2012 12:21 PM

Billy…. where’d you sneak off too?  michelle

Crackers: i thought you were gonna say get to 100 posts and your dp will show, ut a BW shirt sounds better! shaka  so does anyone know why it ain’t showing? i did upload one and i can see it when i click on my public profile, but not on the posts/and threads, nothing.

You have uploaded a display pic for your public profile. You need to upload an AVATAR for the forums smile

Ahhhhh, that makes sense smile K2 with the tech knowledge!

Ahhh thanks K2!! does make sense now smile Wally is always good, but no trips since ours to Hotham/Falls!

welcome rocker, ajays smile

hay im guy,
new to all this so got no idea what im
doin yewwwwwwwwww

Welcome to the mad house!