The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Morning Boarding with Torah!

Maybe hit up Andy? See what he can do?

But a group lesson is still good and cost almost the same as what you are willing to pay for the Tube each day!

But also Dan - I know you want to ride Thredbo?

Just another couple of thoughts

I still some times still do lessons (as a skier!)

I have encouraged everyone in my work group from Inters and below to do lessons. I also used to encourage the same in the people when I was a lessons selller for no other reason than I believe in them!

you would get free lessons though wouldn’t you OZ?

I want to do a pipe lesson some time, with someone that knows their stuff and can explain what I am doing wrong.

CRACKERS - 24 July 2012 10:52 AM

Nope!

Apparently we used to have free clinics like the instructors but the resort took it away.

And if my sledding doesn’t improve (I’ve got the brusies to prove the struggles). I am going to have to invest in an exxy private!

I need to fix a lot of mistakes/bad habits that i have got because my parents rarely put me in lessons. I will change that with my kids!

blizzard_22 - 24 July 2012 09:47 AM

I will do a lesson again, but I would want it to be private. And they are exxy gulp

Lessons are great but I’ve found my riding improves by time on the hill & riding with people who push my limits.

. . . explain what I am doing wrong.

I figured out what I was doing wrong - trying to ride pipe.  downer

chucky - 24 July 2012 11:19 AM

. . . explain what I am doing wrong.

I figured out what I was doing wrong - trying to ride pipe.  downer

THIS is most likely also my biggest problem. hahaha

ozgirl - 24 July 2012 10:58 AM

Nope!

Apparently we used to have free clinics like the instructors but the resort took it away.

And if my sledding doesn’t improve (I’ve got the brusies to prove the struggles). I am going to have to invest in an exxy private!

I need to fix a lot of mistakes/bad habits that i have got because my parents rarely put me in lessons. I will change that with my kids!

oh that sucks. I used to get free park lessons even though I was working in a lodge. gravy train is gonnne!