The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

Hey guys,

A new season is approaching. If you would like to join the Boardworld league, the details are below.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

League name: Boardworld
Code to join this league: 210303-60907

Joined grin

Oh I’m joining for sure!

Bring it on! Does anyone remember who won last season? smirk hehe

I’m in and my team is set. Spending massively up front and then hoping the rest of my played just get me some points lol.

I am in this year. I shall crush you all with the might only a Spurs fan has.

Goodluck with AVB this year Crackers. He’s either going to do wonders for you guys all you’ll finish outside the top 8 after he’s efforts with Chelsea last season.

AVB is a good coach, there is no doubt about it. Problem is that he went to a club with players who think they own the place. From his time at Porto, he seemed to develop an excellent team approach & a few of those big egos couldn’t seem to hack that they might not be in his plans forever. If AVB is given time to implement his style, spurs will be successful (as much as I hate that idea.)

Same goes for Rodgers and Liverpool…I just hope rodgers is more successful than AVB! dirty spurs!

Go FULHAM!

couldnt agree more cords! we will never know the true story with what happened but i assume it was part his approach when first coming into the team and also the older players ego’s…regardless of last season, if things gel, liverpool and spurs have a good shot at the title…i heard rumours today that liverpool might be looking to offload carroll

its not hard to be more successful then Liverpoo were last season*.....at least Westsham are up this year so they should beat someone

I forgot how much fun EPL season is! ahahah

once I work out the rules ill submit my team

I’d love to be in it, but I just don’t have the staying power. I get into it for a few weeks and then just can’t keep up with making sure I get my team in, in time and whatnot. Plus I’m supposed to do 60 hours per week of uni this semester, and then I’ll be off busy snowboarding from december sometime!

Eh, sign up then put a team in and leave it. Last season I played for the first half and then stopped caring when I had the crappest team on the planet lol.

haha yeah I think I did it for like 3 or 4 weeks last season and then gave up and didn’t look at it again.

hahaha sounds like me with the nrl fantasy this year..havent looked at my team since round 7