The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld mexican night (4/8/12 in jindabyne)

TJswish - 23 July 2012 07:28 AM

Lets organise Sydney meetups after the snow season, too many people away with snow trips at the moment smile

i’m keen for some meet up after the season, missed out on the last meetup in syd unfortunately downer

def keen for japanese as per Oz’s post haha >_<

ding dong dang karaoke!

Blah, I thought this was for me.
Or does that mean you’re all coming down for a visit??? wink

As soon as my new gear arrives and my body heals I’m planning on a weekend trip, so there’s a good chance I will be down there that weekend. I’ll keep you posted.

note to self: mexicans = victorians

SOOO by the looks of it not to many will be in town, but im still keen. and if you dont like there food there’s still nothing wrong with their drinks billy  dance

im gunna be down there riding perisher from this saturday 28/7 to sunday 5/8, so anyone keen to meet up, on the hill or in the town, give me a txt 0401 259 000

Im getting these “snow withdrawals” I saw you talk about Dylan, ill more than likely be down there, probably with Drc haha

RPS88A - 23 July 2012 10:30 PM

Im getting these “snow withdrawals” I saw you talk about Dylan, ill more than likely be down there, probably with Drc haha

Yeah understandable you’ve only been down there every bloody weekend! Don’t go burning out before the peak of the season michelle

Haha I was going to message you later to ask you about a weekend trip but it seems I no longer need to!

Hopefully this snowfall comes through on Thursday for ya Dylan shred

Please be powder this weekend, will make it safe for me ha ha!

drc13 - 23 July 2012 10:36 PM
RPS88A - 23 July 2012 10:30 PM

Yeah understandable you’ve only been down there every bloody weekend! Don’t go burning out before the peak of the season michelle

Haha I was going to message you later to ask you about a weekend trip but it seems I no longer need to!

LOL i think i’ve missed a couple in between tongue wink i want to go down this weekend because of the predicted fall but have a mates birthday to attend

just let me know what weekends you are keen and more than likely i’ll be there mate! haha

Bummer I would have been keen fOr a burrito meet up but I arrive in Sunday morning!

which sunday do you arrive jazza?

Up the hill on the 5th of August.

Oi all, so whos coming to town and joining us for drinks (and maybe some food lol) ??

Coolio!

So who is around this weekend? there is few now - yes?