The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld mexican night (4/8/12 in jindabyne)

So myself and oz think it would be a good idea to get as many boardworld members together as possible in jindy for dinner and drinks on saturday 4/8/12 (not this weekend but next) at Beach burito’s.

ANY TAKERS???  grin

haha i’m so used to people on here using the word mexican for victorians that I assumed it would be a gathering of all the vicco members on here….was very confused when it said it was going to be in Jindy! haha

Hehehe you’re not alone cords, I thought the same thing. Got a little excited for a second there.  tongue laugh

I thought the same thing hahaha

When i saw the topic I thought. Oh Oh people will think it is a mexico meet up! HAHA

This victorian will be in town on the 4th. I’ll try to be there.

Yep I thought Dylan was going to Melbourne LOL

I’ll be in NZ. I’d be keen for Mexican in Sydney some time? Otherwise, no Jindy for me till the Shred.

set it up tj.. =D do a mexican beach burito at bondi ! c[= haha

I might be there, will know more this weekend, see the how the back holds up.

nyteskye - 23 July 2012 06:54 AM

Aren’t you in NZ yet?

We can do Fergburger meet up soon smile

TJswish - 23 July 2012 07:11 AM
nyteskye - 23 July 2012 06:54 AM

Aren’t you in NZ yet?

We can do Fergburger meet up soon smile

lol no.. i wish.. i leave friday morning

haha 2 of my house mates work there, i can’t handle their food anymore :(

Lets organise Sydney meetups after the snow season, too many people away with snow trips at the moment smile

Sydney later but I still vote for Japanese and karaoke!

Hey TJ if you weren’t such a gear whore you could have done a weekend trip to to Perisher!

ozgirl - 23 July 2012 07:44 AM

Sydney later but I still vote for Japanese and karaoke!

Hey TJ if you weren’t such a gear whore you could have done a weekend trip to to Perisher!

It’s not the money, it’s the time. I don’t want to miss soccer and when I would know you and maybe 1 or 2 more, it’s a big commitment. I got 2 week trips and a weekend this season and only got back from Japan in feb so I’ve had a good share of snow this year smile