The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Subaru MyRide Club Card

>> Subaru MyRide Club Card Link <<

Subaru Australia and Perisher have once again teamed up, to provide an exclusive offer for Subaru owners.

If you’re an existing Subaru owner, we’d like to offer you a free Subaru MyRide Club Card^ which has the following benefits pre-loaded onto the Card and available for use right throughout the 2012 Perisher ski season:

15% off at various Perisher owned food & beverage outlets and at Slopestyle Mountain Sports stores in 2012.
Enjoy free First Tracks on the Ridge Chairlift in 2012.
Stay at The Station and receive the best rate available at the time of booking.
Free access to Night Skiing and the PlayStation Night Park in 2012 (with a valid Lift Ticket).
15% off over the counter One-Day Lift Tickets including Skitube in 2012 (Limit of 5 One-Day Lift Tickets per card)

Are you saying I have to go out into the cold dark night and find my vin number!?
That’s a good offer…free!

thats pretty goood.. i need to buy meself a sooby c[= eheh

haha what?? I knew there was a reason we made sure our new car was a subaru! We were looking into some late model kia sportage’s that were the same price as older subarus…but my heart just wasn’t in it - I really wanted a subaru!

Where’s the Mexico love???

Mexicana gotta give love in order to receive love!!!!!

Who’s the vehicle sponsor at Falls/Hoths?????

Thanks for sharing I’m gonna pass this on to my sister in law!

Could you buy a wreckers bomb for nix and still get the discounts??!!! hehehe

you have to put the rego number in….signed both freddy and my subys up last night.

cords - 21 July 2012 11:04 PM

you have to put the rego number in….signed both freddy and my subys up last night.

Damn loopholes!!!  :burn:  evil