The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

For the love of god!!

Chill Pill Ms Oz shaka

Haha!!

teacherboy

Right who “moved” the spam rather than deleted it?

I hate having unread thread….

Nazi oz!!! Although I do agree the spam is frustrating!

Its been too long since I signed up for me to remember, but is there a “captcha” when you’re signing up to the site?

There is… but it’s not working lol raspberry

“Valentine’s Ideas for the man??? “

LOL

Romantic evenings for you husband….

Oh man I am going to miss the entertainment we we nix the spam on the new site!

Yeah I have noticed a few today myself… I wanna report them… but I think mods are sick of seeing that I report spam all the time red face

Report the ones that are hanging round for a while. Like in areas that there may not be very active mods or they arent around much. Like surf or where its only Rider/Boxy.
That way when he is back on a comp he can do them.

Areas that I cover, I usually get them pretty quick, so it does get a bit annoying to get 20emails about spam, espesically if more than one member reports it.
We do our best smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 25 July 2012 05:27 AM

Report the ones that are hanging round for a while. Like in areas that there may not be very active mods or they arent around much. Like surf or where its only Rider/Boxy.
That way when he is back on a comp he can do them.

Areas that I cover, I usually get them pretty quick, so it does get a bit annoying to get 20emails about spam, espesically if more than one member reports it.
We do our best smile

Thanks K2 dance

More spam in news & events

I think I got it all?

haha!!

Yes LOL

I figured this was the easiest way to get your attention rather than an email reporting it - since you were posting in Social anyway!

Spam teacherboy