The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Package deal for Japan!

Haven’t had a chance to look at it in any detail but thought I should share for those thinking of heading to Japan next year…

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/holidays/japanski

Dan83 - 19 July 2012 06:41 AM

Haven’t had a chance to look at it in any detail but thought I should share for those thinking of heading to Japan next year…

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/holidays/japanski

Thanks Dan,

It’s a decent deal, liquidsnow/jetstar teamed up and did something similar last year as well.

Unfortunately the travel dates are a couple of weeks too late for me!

Can’t wait to get home and start planning this thing.

Thanks Dan

Edit:

When r you planning of going Dan?

This is the same they had last year. It was still available in December… Cheaper…

Don’t rush unless you are paranoid lol.

Where did you see the travel dates DRC?

Did you stay in The Lab Hakuba? The Shakespeare Hotel may be good for only a little more money.

Lanox, sorry didn’t reply to your pm. I’m not sure when/if I’m going yet. Had too much on atm to give much thought to Japan. I would like to go sometime in Feb. Josh and Al are going late Feb/early March and I may go with them. Yeah not really sure about much atm. Would ideally like to spend more than a week over there but even that would be good.

What were your plans?

I should probably ask this in the Japan thread - but who else is going? I know Mizu is.

Dan83 - 19 July 2012 12:26 PM

Did you stay in The Lab Hakuba? The Shakespeare Hotel may be good for only a little more money.

Lanox, sorry didn’t reply to your pm. I’m not sure when/if I’m going yet. Had too much on atm to give much thought to Japan. I would like to go sometime in Feb. Josh and Al are going late Feb/early March and I may go with them. Yeah not really sure about much atm. Would ideally like to spend more than a week over there but even that would be good.

What were your plans?

I should probably ask this in the Japan thread - but who else is going? I know Mizu is.

Date’s were in my email, here’s the quote

Packages have limited availability and are for travel between the below periods.
Cairns – Tokyo (Narita): 15 Jan - 25 Mar 2013
Gold Coast – Tokyo (Narita): 15 Jan - 25 Mar 2013
Melbourne (via Gold Coast) -Tokyo (Narita): 15 Jan - 21 Mar 2013
Sydney (via Gold Coast) -Tokyo (Narita): 15 Jan - 21 Mar 2013
Brisbane (via Cairns) -Tokyo (Narita): 15 Jan - 21 Mar 2013

I didn’t stay at the lab but Billy did and I’ve got a feeling TJ might have as well? I did swing by there for a few sneaky billy

Shakespeare is a bit more central in echoland, seemed nice from the outside and has a shuttle bus stop at the front door.

TJswish - 19 July 2012 12:07 PM

This is the same they had last year. It was still available in December… Cheaper…

Don’t rush unless you are paranoid lol.

Good to know, thanks. Of course, it could be different this year, but chances are they may struggle a bit to get tourists back into the country.

Thanks DRC. I couldn’t find those details on the website. Covers a wide range of dates.

Dan83 - 19 July 2012 12:26 PM

What were your plans?

Dan no problems , I am tryin to find out who is going when. I am thinking of going with 2 of my mates and anyone else who wants to sometimes in feb maybe second week it depends when they get leave from work I can really go any time.

This year I went 14th feb to hakuba and stayed at rosenhaim hotel it was perfect your own room bathroom right behind happo one lift and we had nothing but pow days almost every day, but dunno yet Mizu send me his dates and roughly drc as well I might try to organise something aroun those date just to have little more fun smile

Looks like the deal has ended… :(

how much was the deal Dan do you remember ?

lanox - 05 August 2012 12:49 PM

how much was the deal Dan do you remember ?

I think the cheapest one was something like $1650 from memory. $1850 from Sydney.

Yeah it was about that price staying at the Lab.

what including airfare lifts and accommodation

yeah.

that was actually okay deal..

i got 4 nights nozawa and 4 nights in myoko + lifts + pickup from airport 1400.

just need to get airfare.