The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Go Ashstix!!!

If it stays in the tube car park, make sure to slap some Boardworld stickers all over it!!!!!  dance

Good call Mizu!

BW communal car?

I’ll come grab it. Bring it back for the shred. raspberry

Just make sure that ya leave a small gap, so she can see out of the windscreen for when she has to return it!!!!!

Good on ya Ash, enjoy.

Oh oh oh and that is the car Dark and I are going to be getting. How did it drive Ash?!

What’s your room like, Ash - cozy enough?

I agree Cords! Give it more exposure. I’m going to drag it down to Jindy I reckon… If I’m stuck for a lift lol.

LOL Mizu, I could barely see through the back decal anyway, got used to using my side mirrors more than my rear-view mirror.

Blizz, it’s really nice however this model is auto and I’m a bit of a lover for manual cars so that’s my only complaint, I don’t like the feeling of automatic cars. Having said that it was a really comfy drive, cruise control was great, heated seats, sunroof, it handled the hills really well.

Chucky - my room is pretty sweet, though I think im going to have to invest in some scented candles or ditch my snowboard boots in the back room cos pewww it’s starting to smell. I’ve got a king size bed, ensuite, table, arm chair, pretty sweet smile

Tea bags in the snowboard boots, works wonders!

Sounds like you need a boot dryer from Radical Gloves. smile

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6189/

Thanks for the feedback Ash, we too like a manual :-D

Enjoy!!! You gonna be watching the Slope Style on Sat night? I know me, Dark and Oz are.

Agreed, Manual is so much better to drive.

Though companies need to accommodate everyone so Auto it is for any sort of business :(

I agree much prefer Manual (except when I am sitting in Friday afternoon snail traffic!)

looks like a nice car - but I am confused Ash keeps calling it a 4WD. Is it really or is it a typical Subby AWD?

It’s AWD