The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

cords - 16 July 2012 03:48 AM

Nate Johnstone has sick style. Interesting article, thanks for posting. Amusing that they never found out Brandon’s last name and just left ???? in the space. haha

Completely Agree, Seems awesome,

OMFG only 12 days time snowboard trip. CAN"T FING WAIT!!!! This kind stuff gets me pumping like crazy.

ozgirl - 16 July 2012 04:22 AM

Why don’t you PM Aidy??

Did that before I posted.

Not sure if I’ll make it to P today, last night was a ‘spaz style’ winter village night in D’bo and almost every local is shredding today, slope style is on and friends are riding in it.

Will see what the weather does and if I can scam a lift ticket but I know hooking up with so many people could end up a big (and possibly expensive) day. Photos to be taken, video to shoot, shots to be drunk, bunnies to chase. Then after all that there’s the apre action.
IT’S UNI WEEK

Anyone know of cheap 1 night accom in Perisher or Jindabyne?!

For when?

Saturday night!

The princess (aka Darkclouds) doesn’t want to sleep on Casa Oz lounge room floor.

rock up to the backpackers. they might have one bed somwhere

Crash Ashstix pad!

We are crashing with oz family!

redjames - 17 July 2012 09:19 AM

rock up to the backpackers. they might have one bed somwhere

not a good idea, saturday nights book out ages in advance, i booked 29/7-4/8 last week and the saturday the 4th was already booked out

Dylan - you can an always stay with us on the Saturday.

smile

Late starter this season (was overseas), and I’ve been bad at keeping up with these forums, but I’ll be in Perisher from tomorrow smile

I’m keen to meet some more boarders to ride with and learn some freestyle tricks with.  I’ve been freeriding for years and can go anywhere, but in terms of tricky stuff I can only do some 1s (badly) and some crappy butters.  Anyone want to meet on the hill somewhere later in the week?

hey dropbear ill be stayin in jindy and riding perisher for the week from either next saturday or sunday. would be great to hit the parks with ya, i need someone to start busting my balls to make me hit the front v park jumps haha

Driving down tomoz.

Always keen to ride with ANYONE!! Why later in the week Dropbear?

Cheers Dyland and Spaz smile

haha the FV park is a bit beyond me at the moment…  I’ve been hitting Piper and Liechardt last season but don’t have that much confidence in the air yet.

My brother and I are just about to leave Sydney for Perisher now, staying in Perisher, so my first on snow day will be tomorrow (Tuesday).

Do you guys have a typical meeting time and place or anything?