The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Go Ashstix!!!

Just saw this on FB, GOOD LUCK!

Awesome stuff!!!!!

Have a ball, Ashtix!!!!!  shaka

having never been to a nsw resort, whats that train thing? Is that the ‘snow tube’ i read you guys talking about??

Oh and congrats ashtix, sounds like 7 weeks of awesome!

yep, that is the snow tube!

Yep its the ski tube!

My dad drives it - I was hoping that was him on the train! Prob not!

The most captive audience for the train is people staying on the mountain as there is no overnight parking in Perisher. She even though Ash got given a car to us. Not sure how much she will actually use it since she will be staying on snow.

ozgirl - 17 July 2012 05:55 AM

Yep its the ski tube!
Not sure how much she will actually use it since she will be staying on snow.

Good for resale, keep the km’s low, smart marketing by them smile

trentradpants - 17 July 2012 05:57 AM

Yep its the ski tube!

I thought that the accommodation was in various places up there?????

Maybe if she gets one with it’s own parkin she can take it for a burl in the slippery stuff!!!!!

Yeah and conveniently parked! Wonder if it is where she parked it for the season? That is not public parking! LOL

Great work, Ash. Have a blast! shaka

Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2012 06:05 AM
trentradpants - 17 July 2012 05:57 AM

Yep its the ski tube!

I thought that the accommodation was in various places up there?????

Maybe if she gets one with it’s own parkin she can take it for a burl in the slippery stuff!!!!!

Its only between Dean’s accom - doubt they have parking.

Hi guys! Thanks so much I’m pretty stoked to be here and settling in alright. When I finally get internet on my laptop I’ll be posting in here more! Sorry about my slight absence. I haven’t even been able to see the video yet!

As for the car I’m not sure how much use I’ll get out of it. I might be able to take it down to Jindy who knows i’ll find out soon. I still have the keys raspberry I reckon where it’s parked it’ll get scratched up by passing skis, poles and boards!

As for accom I’m at Corroboree lodge the whole time. I’ve settled in pretty well, the staffers are awesome. I had my first taste of monday madness on the hill last night which was fun, also bumped into a dude who gave me snowboard lessons in 2008! Small world!

I’ll have more updates soon! And pics smile

Doesn’t it say you have use for the whole time? Surely you can drive it to Jindy?

Doughnuts in the carpark!  rocker

Most likely they lent her the car to drive from the entry of the ski tube to where she parked it. There is no point to the car when she has food and accom on the mountain.

EDIT: Had this sitting there for hours. Pointless post since Ash posted.

except that it would be good promotion for the whole project for people to see the car (and the skibum) around and about in Jindy at times, as well!