The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fyve Design Comp pre entry display

nice. I like the green heaps, but not with the orange….so the red one, for me.
also, like your bindings spots heaps.

images aren’t working for me marc? Anyone else?

Darkclouds097 - 16 July 2012 11:57 AM
trentradpants - 16 July 2012 04:13 AM

Ill do you a high gloss high quality sticker print that you can just bang over the top sheet of some other board for $70. wont have the base art though.

Blizz sold me on this and I really like the idea of that!! Would you print it out slightly larger than the board to allow for not sticking it on straight? What size can you print it out to? ...I mean I have a big board! LOL

ahoy,
yeah id print it out larger allowing you some bleed, you’d just need to carefully trim the excess off. I can print up to 150cm wide and 40 metres in length, which is a pretty freeeking huge board haha. All id need from you to do it is the most hi-res version of the artwork you can get your hands on and some basic board dimensions ie length, width at widest and skinniest points.

Also if anyone else wants to do this let my know. Ive actaully printed topsheets for my own boards before and they stand up to the riggers of actual boarding pretty well.

radical
trent

trentradpants - 16 July 2012 11:59 PM

Ill do you a high gloss high quality sticker print that you can just bang over the top sheet of some other board for $70. wont have the base art though.

Blizz sold me on this and I really like the idea of that!! Would you print it out slightly larger than the board to allow for not sticking it on straight? What size can you print it out to? ...I mean I have a big board! LOL

ahoy,
yeah id print it out larger allowing you some bleed, you’d just need to carefully trim the excess off. I can print up to 150cm wide and 40 metres in length, which is a pretty freeeking huge board haha. All id need from you to do it is the most hi-res version of the artwork you can get your hands on and some basic board dimensions ie length, width at widest and skinniest points.

Also if anyone else wants to do this let my know. Ive actaully printed topsheets for my own boards before and they stand up to the riggers of actual boarding pretty well.

radical
trent

We’ll PM you, your awesome shaka

blizzard_22 - 17 July 2012 02:57 AM

ahoy,

radical
trent

We’ll PM you, your Rad shaka

Fixed that for you.

and you didn’t fix the your/you’re while you were at it?  rolleyes

Sorry TeacherGirl.

can’t help it, was born into it.

ahoy,

radical
trent

Ohhh man i could have some fun with this… full length dick would be epic!  LOL

Oh and i prefer the red board marc!

hahaha dean, the funny thing is I when I clicked on to see your post, for some reason I thought you were going to post a design of a board as a whole penis. Then you actually comment about one hahahahaha LOL I must be a mind reader

Hahahaha Must be!

Would deanos “chode” board have a stiff flex or be a bit bendy?

My board is like a wet noodle…

AS the comp is drawing to an end this week, its about time i decided what to enter as my 2nd official entry. As i was going over my option i found another that i forgot to post on here back when i did it. anyhow here it is, the fyve poptart

I have one last board to finish off and then ill be at the deciding stage, if i get time ill post it in here before friday.

Good luck to all that have entered, its been a fun way to waste a bit of time!

radical
trent

I likey!!