The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shire

LOL

Hahaha that’s feral!  LOL

deanobruce - 16 July 2012 12:42 PM

i like watching jersey shore

And you questioned my like for the Three Stooges?????  hmmm

you’re both as bad as each other. lol

Well the ratings are in 913K

For those intellectuals you will be please to know Australian Story beat The Shire.

Lol I only watched it to laugh at the fools on that show while eating dinner. I had to get up and leave early.

I’d put money that ratings will be below 300k (1/3rd) for episode 2.

Sportsbet:

Money Is On The Shire To Be A Ratings Hit
Reality TV show The Shire hits our screens in under a fortnight’s time and all eyes will be on how many of us tune into episode one.

Under 1 million viewers has been installed as the $1.60 favourite by online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au with over 1 million viewers the $2.20 outsider.

“The market suggests episode one won’t reach that magic one million viewer mark,” said Sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes.

The Shire not making a second season has been priced at $2.00 while season one being bumped to Eleven is a $3.00 chance.

These promo betting markets are courtesy of Sportsbet.com.au. To take advantage of these latest Sportsbet odds and receive a $250 Sportsbet Free Bet, open a new account at Sportsbet Australia and use the Sportsbet Promo Code 27110 in the “Promo Code” field.

The Shire Debut Viewers

$1.60 Under 1 million viewers
$2.20 Over 1 million viewers

The Shire Specials

$2.00 No second season
$3.00 Season 1 to be moved to Eleven

Haha

Its not a reality show. They had 2 of the guys on the project and it was billed as a “dramality” show. Like The Only Way Is Essex (missus loves it), the poeple are “real”, their actions on the show are not.

if they wanted to do it properly they should just feed a bunch of them all the booze they can handle and film the results, it works for georgie shore

OK, I just went and watched some of it on the Ten website. What a load of garbage! Some stupid stuff I find funny, but this is beyond that. Those two chicks and the blonde rich girl. Wow… teacherboy

HaHa

rider26 - 17 July 2012 07:12 AM

Would my correct “shire” response be “Good because you weren’t welcome into god’s country anyway you silly little lion”?

Kind of relieved that it’s come out that those chicks are from burwood and one of the guys is from chipping norton because we’ve got some shockers around here but they took the cake.

I’m happy to sacrifice some photo/video bombing opportunities in the hope this show doesn’t make episode 2, it’s really not doing anyone any favours!

DRC are you from the shire aswell?