The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

and those bills keep coming in all year, even when there is four months to make the $$$, two of those are the prime money making time.

Today is a good day. That is all.  grin

Arrgh lucky bish!!!!

I knew you’d be up there having the time of your life, stoked for you shaka

3cm fresh and clear blue skies ahead

Snowflakes finally fell yesterday leaving 3cm of fresh snow over the resort. The skies are expected to clear today and we’ll get to see some sunshine before snow is expected to fall again tomorrow.

Temperatures dropped to an overnight low of -7.4 at around 4.30am. The cold conditions were ideal for snowmaking last night and the snowguns were pumping across the whole resort. The current temperature is a very chilly -6.9 and although the sun will be out, today will remain cold with a maximum of -1 and temperatures dropping as low as -6 degrees throughout the day.

Groomers’ picks of the day are the Summit run for beginners, Blue Snake for intermediate level skiers and snowboarders and the Cornice for those looking for more of a challenge.

Lib Tech are having a demo on Saturday, head up and take a new board for a spin.

I know I will be trying a few of the range out shaka

Few shots from Hotham on the weekend. Weather was awesome. Had a sick weekend.

Saw this beast as we were heading over to the bus stop, had to get a photo haha.

Awesome views looking over from the top of the village chair.

Park was looking good from Swindlers deck, had a bit of a ride after lunch.

Trying lol. LOL

haha I recognise that box

Nice, I gotta get my front/backside 50’s going this season

Look who I found on the weekend!!

Billy we are going to have very matching pants i think!

Haha

Billy - 24 July 2012 04:17 AM

Look who I found on the weekend!!

Oh me too! lol LOL He needs to get out on a board though.. ollie

Koper - 24 July 2012 06:40 AM

Oh me too! lol LOL He needs to get out on a board though.. ollie

Hahaha!!!!
Yeah I did see him going down Heavenly Valley but sad news….... Harry’s a SKIER!!!! big surprise

Oh No! RIP