The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees & Snowboard Socks - Order Here!

Email sent.  cool smile

payment sent.

Thanks guys!

Cool, email sent and for stickers too…  shaka

What’s up Everyone?

This is Jez from Radical! Gloves.
I just wanted to apologise for the delay in some of these products. I know you have all been extremely excited about these for a while now, and it’s not helping that they are constantly delayed!

We have had a few logistical issues with delivery, but the hoodies will be arriving soon and I’m sure you’ll all be frothing!

Even if you don’t receive them until August, that should still give you 2 months of potential spring hoodie shred!

Hope everyone is stoked on the other RAD! product floating around..

Enjoy the shred Boardworld members, and stay RAD!

No worries Jez. We love your work. shaka

Awesome! Looking forward to the hoodies that was what I was most interested in!

Email sent shaka

hmmm.. how do people rock tall tees? i dont think i can pull it off.. im more of a fitted shirt kind of guy ><

but anyway.. ill send email soon with order haha

btw.. if im size 10 shoe.. which sock is better the M or L ? haha

I hear you Nyteskye!

RAD!!!! Jez, any chance i catch up with you in Bondi in next week - pretty keen to get me hands on a Tall Tee

Dolph!!!

Where you been buddy? I think you have taken your roll as an Ullr boy too seriously and done a disappearing act!

Sweet nice work!

Definitely getting a pack!

Ohhh, I wants so much, also wants a new board…............. hmmmmm, can I swindle some spare $$$$

Dolph - 14 July 2012 04:55 AM

RAD!!!! Jez, any chance i catch up with you in Bondi in next week - pretty keen to get me hands on a Tall Tee

No prob man. Give me a call when you’re in the hood.