The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees & Snowboard Socks - Order Here!

rider26 - 13 July 2012 04:39 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 04:36 AM

will the hoodie and beanie orders go out while u are away? or is it a case of get this gear sent in the next 11 days and hoodies when ur back?

I’m guessing the hoodies and beanies will arrive while I am away unfortunately (there was a problem at the factory and they had to remake the hoodies). Not ideal but it was out of our control. In that case, they won’t be sent out to you until I get back from Canada.

The socks and tall tees are ready to go. I will send them out as soon as you order/pay.

Cool, well in that case I will put an order in the next week. I’d rather be repin BW sooner than later cool grin

Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2012 04:40 AM

will the hoodie and beanie orders go out while u are away? or is it a case of get this gear sent in the next 11 days and hoodies when ur back?

I’m guessing the hoodies and beanies will arrive while I am away unfortunately (there was a problem at the factory and they had to remake the hoodies). Not ideal but it was out of our control. In that case, they won’t be sent out to you until I get back from Canada.

The socks and tall tees are ready to go. I will send them out as soon as you order/pay.

Did they make short ones again instead of tall ones?????

No, these ones will be perfect. These hoodies are being done by Radical Gloves and we all know they make awesome stuff. I think there was a small issue with the printing and they decided to remake them to get them perfect. I am very grateful that they are so conscious of getting the product perfect before sending them out. The hoodies and beanies will be sick!

Gear looks wicked mate!

I might order myself a tee for now, make sure the size is right, and then order another along with a hoodie when they come out.  thumbsup

rider26 - 13 July 2012 04:45 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2012 04:40 AM

Did they make short ones again instead of tall ones?????

No, these ones will be perfect. These hoodies are being done by Radical Gloves and we all know they make awesome stuff. I think there was a small issue with the printing and they decided to remake them to get them perfect. I am very grateful that they are so conscious of getting the product perfect before sending them out. The hoodies and beanies will be sick!

LOL I was only bein the idiot that I usually am!!!!!

I think i will wait for the hoodie,

I don’t think i am Steezy enough to rock a tall tee downer

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 04:44 AM

Cool, well in that case I will put an order in the next week. I’d rather be repin BW sooner than later cool grin

Actually yeh i will grab a shirt now to wear next weekend.

ozgirl - 13 July 2012 04:55 AM

If you ride on one plank you will be…

Sure you dont wanna be one of these cool skiers Oz? hahaha LOL

I’ll probably pick up a tall tee for riding in smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 05:05 AM

Sure you dont wanna be one of these cool skiers Oz? hahaha LOL

Again - still don’t think I am steezy enough!

got nothing to do with whats on my feet!

Hey Jez,

I you were 6 foot 3 and built like a broomstick, what size tee would wear?  smile

id go L for gangster look, XL for super hardcore steezy gangster look.

Just get yaself one of the board bags when they come out?????

Dont you want to look like this Oz;

Well i suppose i would be warm!

I wonder what they would say if i tried to wear that under my uniform! LOL

One of the loaner jackets i use is almost that big and i look like an idiot! So i suffer and only wear it if it is miserable weather!