The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees & Snowboard Socks - Order Here!

BOARDWORLD PREMIUM MERINO BLEND SNOWBOARD SOCKS

Manufactured by 3CS Outerwear.

Single price: $35 (includes free shipping to Australian addresses).
Please see below for package prices.

Available in all sizes:
Extra Small - Fits men’s sizes 4 - 6, Fits women’s sizes 5 - 7
Small - Fits men’s sizes 6 - 8, Fits women’s sizes 7 - 9
Medium - Fit’s men’s sizes 8 - 10, Fits women’s sizes 9 - 11
Large - Fits men’s sizes 10+, Fits women’s sizes 11+

BOARDWORLD TALL TEES

Manufactured by FYVE Snowboards.

Single price: $40 (includes free shipping to Australian addresses).
Please see below for package prices.

The tall tees fit longer and baggier than regular snow/skate/surf t-shirts. If you want the tall tee to fit long and baggy, without being too big, order the same size t-shirt as you would for a regular t-shirt. If you want the tall tee to be super baggy, then go up one size. For a dress, go up two sizes haha.

Available in black or white in all sizes:
Small
Medium
Large
XL
XXL

PACKAGES:

1 pair of socks + 1 tall tee = $65
2 tall tees = $70
2 pairs of socks = $60
2 pairs of socks + 1 tall tee = $90
1 pair of socks + 2 tall tees = $95
2 pairs of socks + 2 tall tees = $120
3 pairs of socks = $80
3 tall tees = $100

For anything else, just email me and we will work out a price.

ORDERING:

Please email your order to jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

Please include your screen name, full name, postal address and your order (what you want, colour, size, quantity).

I will email you back with the Boardworld bank account details. Items will be shipped as soon as payment clears.

Please include your screen name as the reference when you pay.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hoodies (manufactured by Radical Gloves) should be here soon. Still waiting on the order but it shouldn’t be much longer.

AWESOME mate!!! I will work out what I want then send you an email. Might wait till the hoddies come in too.

i’m going to wait till all the gear is ready to go and place a bulk order.

P.S. Gear looks wicked!

Hoodies and beanies might be a few weeks (and I leave for Canada in 11 days). I will offer hoodie / beanie packages when they come in. Free shipping as well of course. If you want the socks and talls tees, my suggestion would be to order them now before I leave. It’s up to you guys really.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 04:23 AM

AWESOME mate!!! I will work out what I want then send you an email. Might wait till the hoddies come in too.

I might wait for the “hoddies” too!!!!! They sound interestin!!!!!

Hope they don’t need Choking on the Slop but?????

You heading back already? or is this a short trip?

I get back in mid August. Heading back for three and a half weeks as Michelle’s brother is getting married.

It’s cool if you guys want to wait. But I’m guessing it will be close to the end of August by the time everything arrives and I can send them out. Just keep that in mind.

I’ll wait!!!!!

That way I can rock them fresh in Japow!!!!!  dance

yeh all good mate.

will the hoodie and beanie orders go out while u are away? or is it a case of get this gear sent in the next 11 days and hoodies when ur back?

No prob. Can I put you down for 4 or each? You can pay now if you want. smirk

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 04:36 AM

will the hoodie and beanie orders go out while u are away? or is it a case of get this gear sent in the next 11 days and hoodies when ur back?

I’m guessing the hoodies and beanies will arrive while I am away unfortunately (there was a problem at the factory and they had to remake the hoodies). Not ideal but it was out of our control. In that case, they won’t be sent out to you until I get back from Canada.

The socks and tall tees are ready to go. I will send them out as soon as you order/pay.

rider26 - 13 July 2012 04:37 AM

No prob. Can I put you down for 4 or each? You can pay now if you want. smirk

Put me down for each then!!!!!  smirk

rider26 - 13 July 2012 04:39 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 04:36 AM

I’m guessing the hoodies and beanies will arrive while I am away unfortunately (there was a problem at the factory and they had to remake the hoodies). Not ideal but it was out of our control. In that case, they won’t be sent out to you until I get back from Canada.

The socks and tall tees are ready to go. I will send them out as soon as you order/pay.

Did they make short ones again instead of tall ones?????