The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2012

In Mt Beauty, or Tawonga South? Tawonga South is often refered to as Mt Beauty, but technically they are seperate.

umm f*cked if i know…

also i cant make it this weekend, got stuff i have to do sat morning and sat night.

Sorry mate.

deanobruce - 13 July 2012 02:36 AM

umm f*cked if i know…

also i cant make it this weekend, got stuff i have to do sat morning and sat night.

Sorry mate.

Your not working - can’t you find another time to do this “stuff”

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 01:08 AM

In Mt Beauty, or Tawonga South? Tawonga South is often refered to as Mt Beauty, but technically they are seperate.

Hahahahaa, that one threw me off the first time I went there!!!!!

If ya go into Mt Beauty for a feed, whatever ya do don’t go the Chinese joint!!!!! It was the worst Chinese food that I have ever had!!!!!

deanobruce - 13 July 2012 02:36 AM

umm f*cked if i know…

Sorry mate.

No probs mate. Im in two minds. Its been rain all day there, and predicted 10 cm tomorro and sunday. Parks might need some maintenance after this week of rain and may not be totally open

yeh the only reason i want to go is for the park to be honest, so im just going to wait till next weekend (well i have shit to do sat, but even if i didnt i prob would wait)

Bruce smile rented a house in mount beauty! BBq everyday unless i can persuade mother to pack some Vietnamese food. No disgusting chinese food for us! By the way thanks for the advice on the car. This may be a stupid question what do I choke my car with def dont want to to roll anywhere, how awkward would it be to have a dominos effect!

Definately dont need to chock the wheels. You can try choking them as much as you wish, but they prob wont sufficate LOL
Parking at Falls is super easy. Some of the over night parking is on a bit of a slop along the road, but never seen a car slide while parked. At Falls you are mostly never parking on top of snow. Hotham is different as the road is higher than most of the runs you actually slide on. But still there I havent seen a parked car slide

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 03:34 AM

Definately dont need to chock the wheels. You can try choking them as much as you wish, but they prob wont sufficate LOL
Parking at Falls is super easy. Some of the over night parking is on a bit of a slop along the road, but never seen a car slide while parked. At Falls you are mostly never parking on top of snow. Hotham is different as the road is higher than most of the runs you actually slide on. But still there I havent seen a parked car slide

teacherboy

LOL just after I correct her spelling hahaha Hey, its named after me for a reason, so why would I change my ways wink

LOL

Decided if you’re you gonna go up K2, I’m keen to go if the weather is decent but none of my mates want to go to falls this weekend.. lazy fu-

Im deciding tonight, depending on how I am feeling

ps, weather doesnt look decent. Gonna be snowy tomorrow and sunday, so visibiliity will prob be shite

Yeah, *almost* thinking about day tripping up to Buller on Sunday for something to do..