The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to Boardworld, BammBamm. cool smile

Welcome to the family, BammBamm!

hey ho from out west

hopefully the weather we’re having this side of the country will reach you guys and dump like a biarch on you. it’s frikken freezing here, wet and windy - all good signs for the eastern states winter.

hope to catch you guys next month when i head out that way. leave me a little bit of snow plz raspberry

Welcome to the community, captain howdy! shaka

Welcome to the forums Howdy,

Let us all know when you are snowbound, people are always keen for meetups if they are down the same time as yourself smile

From Perth, wouldn’t it be cheaper to go NZ than Aus snow?

hey spanx!

yeah NZ is definitely cheaper and i have a good buddy instructing at Mt Hutt which is handy for accommodation and beer drinking buddies - but you never no, might swing through melbs as well. last time i went to the snow in melbourne would have been 2001 i reckon

Welcome captain!
Just had a look through ur site. Good to to find an aussie site that supplies whitewater n outdoor gear. Not many around.  I’ll prob be a customer soon!

Ahoy boys/girls just poped in to say hi

And welcome to all new commers

hey guys im james from Ireland , theres not many skateparks here but i love skatein

greetings fellow skaters!!:)

Welcome to the community, James x2. cool smile

He’s twice the man he used to be!!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 10 July 2012 11:12 AM

Welcome captain!
Just had a look through ur site. Good to to find an aussie site that supplies whitewater n outdoor gear. Not many around.  I’ll prob be a customer soon!

drop us a PM if you plan to buy anything wink

will do, cheers mate!

Hey!

Im Drew and im from Drift HD Australia, Im well into my boarding and other hobbies and will be running some competitions with BoardWorld starting soon! Keen an eye out!

Also im on a 3 week trip soon to the snow so ill put some sweet vids up.

If anyone ever needs any helmet cam advice feel free to hit me up.