The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

The image is nice and crisp!!!!!

Nice stuff, Mud!!!!!  shaka

Aww man, snow is looking good!

Looking forward to getting up there once I get back.

Cool little edit Muddy shaka

Not looking great out the window his morning downer very windy, with an ominous damp look about it.

Billy is on the way to brighten our day smile

Yeah we’re staying inside today Azz. The little girl needs a rest which is fair enough.

the qaulity of that footage is wicked! so crisp & clear

Snow coming down now but it looks pretty wet and heavy. Still, better than rain!

What are the names of those runs that ya had on ya edit, Mud?????

Mizu Kuma - 09 July 2012 11:05 PM

What are the names of those runs that ya had on ya edit, Mud?????

It was over at the Orchard, I think Mitchell’s, maybe Bushwhacker.

Sweet!!!!!

I’m just tryin to get my bearins as I’ve never ridin Hotham before!!!!!

Orchard is a fun area but it’s not always open as it gets sketchy down lower and there is no snowmaking over there. I like all the little hits you can find in that maze of trees at the top then open up for some full-throttle carves to the gully then ride the gully walls to the lift.

I love the Orchard. Zirkys is the best for highspeed carves. Though because the runs arnt super wide, it can be hard to pass people once a few get there. After fresh snow, its so fun out that whole area. And it is definately worth the trek around Spargos and down One Tree Hill shred

The trees look like they are small and plenty of space between them!!!!!

Make for some great little hits all the way down?????

I friggin hope that I can get down there this season!!!!!  long face Cause this is killin me!!!!!

Do it, you’ve got free accom so why not?

If they’re ever home!!!!! LOL

Mrs Miz has landed a job that has made it hard for us to plan some days where the planets align now!!!!!  rage

:whispers: I might have to come visit Baby Mizu on my own?????

Mexishred!