The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

NEW ZEALAND 2012

Just booking flights to NZ right now .... for travel around the end of july and early august I’m getting return Brisbane to Christchurch airfares for $216 plus baggage… epic cheap!!  rocker

Thats on Virgin anyone who’s interested

Is the snow park included in the nz superpass thing?

i dont believe so

Is it a totally diff mountain?

Snow Park and Snow Farm are on the mountain across the valley from Cardrona.

diff mountain to what exactly?

They are on a separate mountain to any other resorts if that’s what your asking.

thought I would post this link in here…If any girls are on the south island of NZ on the 21st of July, I suggest you hit up snow park for 5 hours of free lessons from some really, really good coaches.

read more about it here.

http://www.snowparknz.com/lessons/camps/snow-girls/

and remember…poser snow bunnies suck, but female shredders rule! Free coaching, no excuse!

anyone know if the white tiger tattoo place in queenstown is any good? heheeh looking to get some ink while im there

Whats with the lack of NZ snow?? I’m over there in 2 weeks ... hoping it storms before then   shred

Yeah they seem to have gotten what we got last year.

Epic June (almost unheard of in NZ)

Then nothing!

Yeah, last year NZ got nothing in June ... but every years different and there’s still time before we get to August!!!

This might be just what you wanted to hear from Snowatch.com.au

A high pressure system will take over today bringing mostly fine and sunny conditions across the snowfields.

A weak change late on the 25th should see some light snowshowers across the 25th-26h (nothing significant).

A stronger front should arrive around the 28th and this looks like it could finally bring some decent snow across the 29th-31st. This one is most definately the most promising system so far this season and could really make a huge difference to the current slow season. Fingers (and everything else) crossed this stays on track and delivers the goods.
`

Oooo nice, thanks for that!! I’ll be at Mt Hutt on the 1st of August ready for powder!!

Hmm interesting…

The Grasshopper says

Extended Outlook:
If I screw up my face and squint really really hard I still cant see anything with the potential for decent snow over the next 10 days. It’s basically a case of writing off July and hoping for something in August.

Read more: http://www.mountainwatch.com/Forecasts/New Zealand/Treble Cone#ixzz212kH7R7q