The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

I want to come up friday night and maybe stay sat night aswell, but none of my mates want to go cos its too expensive for them (they aren’t really into it that much)

Anyone reccommend any accommodation in the village that cater to solo people?

trentradpants - 04 July 2012 05:07 AM

yeah all good for roadtrip buddies, will actually be coming from the other side of the mountain anways, heading to bairnsdale first. BUT if you do come up, more than happy for more riding buddies

Coming to my part of the land Trent !!!!!!

Who do you know in B’dale?

croseks, ring around the club lodges, might find a bed.

Azz - 04 July 2012 09:46 AM
trentradpants - 04 July 2012 05:07 AM

yeah all good for roadtrip buddies, will actually be coming from the other side of the mountain anways, heading to bairnsdale first. BUT if you do come up, more than happy for more riding buddies

Coming to my part of the land Trent !!!!!!

Who do you know in B’dale?

A teacher from the secondary college named renea betts

LOL Thats Wildman’s health teacher.

He said one of his teachers rides.

Beautiful day at Hotham today!!!!

Home time now downer

bish - 04 July 2012 05:22 AM

Just the day? I’ll be up on Monday to next Monday if you’re around and need a guide. Or anyone who wants a riding buddy for that matter (and photos/video for the flying squirrel comp!)

I’ll be in charcoal pants and a blue and orange jacket, say hi!

Will be there too bish!!! Riding buddy for sure!

For sure! Send me PM if you’d like to set a time and place, it’s just me and my girlfriend up for the week so extras always welcome.

Forecast is looking promising!

Bluebird and sunny yesterday and today. A bit icy in the AM.  Lots of people injured yesterday and some kid apparently fell off the Big D chair.  The road looks very clear now. Plenty of people around but I’ve been doing early lunch then heading out while everyone is inside eating.  Looks like the sun will continue until Monday night when a dodgy rain/snow system moves in.

Got up here this arvo, Genny captured us a for a while.
Riding was sweet fun, lots of folks out..

Back to Genny, caught up with Mudhoney and watched Team Vodaphone kick ass, V8 super cars.
Catching up with Muddy torrow for a slide shaka

Yeah Azz!!!! And hi mud!! **waves**

Just keep an eye out for these two dodgy characters!!!!!

Rode with them both a few weeks ago, good kids these ones are!

Yeh caught up with them in my first week of holidays. Tried to get a hold of them this week but wasnt getting any responses. John said he had family staying with them, but tried to msg at night to catch up for a beer and got no response

Yeah, they did have John fam down for a few days!!!!!

Plus I in between I think they have been flat out with work durin the school hols busy times!!!!!

Oh, and Baby Mizu has run out of phone cred as usual!!!!! Hahahahaa!!!!!

Were ya texin her number, or John’s?????